MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-02-27, 09:49 PM)Bamk84 Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason, I am having trouble installing the theme onto my forum. The error I am receiving is:

The following errors were encountered:
MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

The board I am trying to load it onto is http://testforum.bethannmasarik.com/

Any chance I can make you an admin, and you can try and install the theme for me? I've tried installing it twice, and I got the same error message as above.

Any help is appreciated.

Yea sure, send me the login and i'll try.
OK, I'll private message you the info Smile thanks.
(2015-02-27, 09:36 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]I just downloaded the latest version and tried myself and it's fixed. i fixed it ages ago.

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...57&bid=785

I don't think there is a way of knowing other than checking the mods site.

For the poll link you could add a button class to it but it shows if you scroll.

Templates > iGame > Show Thread Templates > showthread_poll

Replace it with this

<form action="polls.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="vote" />
<input type="hidden" name="pid" value="{$poll['pid']}" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder tfixed">
<colgroup>
<col style="width: 3%;" />
</colgroup>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" class="thead" style="text-align: center;"><strong>{$lang->poll} {$poll['question']}</strong></td>
</tr>
{$polloptions}
</table>
<table style="width: 100%; text-align: center;">
<tr>
<td style="text-align: left;"><input type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->vote}" /></td>
<td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: right;"><span class="smalltext"><a class="button" href="polls.php?action=showresults&amp;pid={$poll['pid']}">{$lang->show_results}</a>{$edit_poll}</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">{$closeon}</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">{$publicnote}</span></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

Templates > iGame > Show Thread Templates > showthread_poll_editpoll

Replace it with this

| <a class="button" href="polls.php?action=editpoll&amp;pid={$poll['pid']}">{$lang->edit_poll}</a>

Thanks man, I know you don't have to help me but you are anyways.

Not sure why you included the | in the buttons it looks better without it.. I assume prob a typo.. Anyways thanks for that the polls are fixed.

Do you think it is possible that a plugin is screwing with the autofill?

Yeah... downloaded version #10 (stable) and that is what I started with the first time and I still have an issue on at least chrome.. if I could get auto fill to work on other browsers.. I would be able to check that..

Auto fill on google chrome by I mean you press down arrow and pick the email ect.

https://i.imgur.com/lvH6KM4.png

The XML is unedited..

All plugins are disabled (not that I really thought that plugins could do that).

The only thing changed is the background because that was already swapped out but that doesn't matter here.

I am on MyBB version 1.8.4 and PHP Version 5.4.35

Another thing I noticed .. that seems to just be a long running issue with firefox is that firefox really doesn't render this stuff correctly at all .. https://i.imgur.com/8W8NNMX.png I think firefox isn't loading a font or something.
Chrome auto fill is working for me, chrome and Firefox both have terrible support for text input boxes.

Also all FontAwesome icons are working correctly for me on all browsers. is that a desktop or tablet / phone picture?
All screenshots are from my desktop running Windows 8.1.

I haven't really put very much effort in getting mobile working yet.
I'm running windows 8.1 myself and not having a problem. send me your forum link so i can test it.
I guess I have three last issues on this theme and then it will be perfect. (The last thing I don't know if it is a theme issue or not)

1.The firefox font bug... from what I have checked it seems that firefox doesn't like loading external fonts.. is it not possible to save theĀ Font-Awesome on the server itself?

2. Chrome's window doesn't rescale unless that is just me

3. Not sure why the PM shortcuts are disabled for default for people.. I mean I could manually go in and check it for each person but that is silly..

edit: lol I just noticed I have a typo in the second hidden forum section.
All font awesome icons are loading for me and every other person using iGame in firefox so that's something on your end. Take a look at this and see if it works for you https://github.com/cdnjs/cdnjs/issues/755

Again this is something on your end as chrome is rescaling like the default theme.

My registration page is slimmed down, you have two options, either revert it back to default or run a query in PHPMyAdmin if it's possible to force PM's enabled by default. (you'll have to ask someone else for that)
1. I'll look into that thanks.

2. Derp I was at 110% on my web browser that breaks it

3. I think finding out how to get it enabled by default through some code is the way I want to go about that.

edit: It actually was working fine on my laptop as well for firefox... On my desktop I did the 'refresh firefox' thingy and it fixed it... uninstalling would have worked as well ofc.

As far as the zooming goes breaking orange.. it is happening on all browsers on both my laptop and my desktop (Even IE) but apparently not my buddy's computer... unless he is checking wrong. I'll have to test it some more to figure out wtf is going on.

edit: 2 for the buttons you forgot about the Show Results.. I did figure it out though but just for future reference.

Forum Display Templates/showthread_poll_results
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder tfixed">
<colgroup>
<col style="width: 35%" />
<col style="width: 50%" />
<col style="width: 7%" />
</colgroup>
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="4" style="text-align: center;"><strong>{$lang->poll} {$poll['question']}</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$pollstatus}</span></td>
</tr>
{$polloptions}
<tr>
<td class="tfoot" colspan="2" style="text-align: right;"><strong>{$lang->total}</strong></td>
<td class="tfoot" style="text-align: center;"><strong>{$lang->total_votes}</strong></td>
<td class="tfoot" style="text-align: center;"><strong>{$totpercent}</strong></td>
</tr>
</table>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="0" style="width: 100%; text-align: center;">
<tr>
<td style="text-align: left;"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->you_voted}</span></td>
<td style="text-align: right;"><span class="smalltext">[<a href="polls.php?action=showresults&amp;pid={$poll['pid']}">{$lang->show_results}</a>{$edit_poll}]</span></td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />

into

<colgroup>
<col style="width: 35%" />
<col style="width: 50%" />
<col style="width: 7%" />
</colgroup>
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="4" style="text-align: center;"><strong>{$lang->poll} {$poll['question']}</strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$pollstatus}</span></td>
</tr>
{$polloptions}
<tr>
<td class="tfoot" colspan="2" style="text-align: right;"><strong>{$lang->total}</strong></td>
<td class="tfoot" style="text-align: center;"><strong>{$lang->total_votes}</strong></td>
<td class="tfoot" style="text-align: center;"><strong>{$totpercent}</strong></td>
</tr>
</table>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="0" style="width: 100%; text-align: center;">
<tr>
<td style="text-align: left;"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->you_voted}</span></td>
<td style="text-align: right;"><a class="button" href="polls.php?action=showresults&amp;pid={$poll['pid']}">{$lang->show_results}</a>{$edit_poll}</span></td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />

Does the trick

I actually fixed it myself.. hah that means I am learning right? =P The less I have to ask for help from someone who I am not giving money for support the better imo. If I can figure some of this stuff out myself you can help other people or w/e
Is there a way to make sure that layout of the theme doesn't mess up when changing resolution of the browser window, or viewing in mobile phone?