MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PM sent!
Hey not sure if this is already been put down but I could do with some help with changing the original editor to this new one this would be helpful.

Original Layout: [Image: ofsGm8g.png?1]

New Design: Trying to get this layout for my website.[Image: EUZBDoi.png?1]
it seems that on the original laoyut ou dont even have the editor...
that usualy is caused by 1.6 theme in a mybb 1.8 instalation, and also by some plugins using js code causing conflicts..

anyway
to change theditor its on ACP
go to theme, select th theme you want and scrool down a bit , you will see th editor chooser in a dropdown box
So I've tried both methods but still the same editor layout / Nevermind sorted it now thanks for the help.
Hey iAndrew..

I am testing your theme on a local install of myBB and wanna make the semi transparent white to more transparent. And wanna change the accent from teal to closer to blue different style blue. Also where can I change bacground ? Finally postedit can I make it dark ?

[Image: XwmKE37.jpg]
.content for the transparent background, just edit the 0.7 higher or lower on the background.

thead, tsep, postbit_buttons for the teal color.

body for the background.
(2016-11-27, 11:48 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ].content for the transparent background, just edit the 0.7 higher or lower on the background.

thead, tsep, postbit_buttons for the teal color.

body for the background.

Thanks buddy. 

Just can't find how to change teal color. I am a n00b... I have TeamViewer if you can. and postedit or new post dark
What do you mean by postedit ?
how to install, sorry i'm beginner
(2016-11-27, 04:49 PM)hekmatyar Wrote: [ -> ]how to install, sorry i'm beginner

Unzip the zip folder you downloaded
ACP > Templates & styles > Themes > Import a theme > Local file and click "choose file"

You will need to also click Ignore Version Compatibility as it hasn't been updated for MyBB 1.8.8 yet.