MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-01-17, 05:01 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Does "images/iGame/jquery.tipsy.js"   break SSL Security also for you?

Thanks for letting me know, i'll update the package shortly.

Not, sorry for my English (I'm Spanish)...

(In my case) "{$theme['imgdir']}/jquery.tipsy.js" go to "WEBSITE/images/jquery.tipsy.js", then don't charge the script => fail the tooltips and MyBB editor (as damowhite666 wrote on post #51).
(2015-01-17, 05:46 AM):]Dragonfire[: Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-17, 05:01 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Does "images/iGame/jquery.tipsy.js"   break SSL Security also for you?

Thanks for letting me know, i'll update the package shortly.

Not, sorry for my English (I'm Spanish)...

(In my case) "{$theme['imgdir']}/jquery.tipsy.js" go to "WEBSITE/images/jquery.tipsy.js", then don't charge the script => fail the tooltips and MyBB editor (as damowhite666 wrote on post #51).

It's ok mate, I don't understand still tho sorry.

I was only asking as I tend to use "images/theme/file.js" a lot but i'll use this below seeing as it works for you

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/images/igame/jquery.tipsy.js"></script> 
How do I fix this? All fields are filled and can barely see the text.

[Image: ZubqJKa.jpg]
Themes > iGame > Global.css

Look for "input.textbox" and change the background to background: rgba(15,15,15,0.95);
(2015-01-17, 07:41 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Themes > iGame > Global.css  

Look for "input.textbox" and change the background to background: rgba(15,15,15,0.95);

Allright, already better. How about after entering the text and going to next one, it goes back to white. What to add so it doesnt change?
Well "-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0 1000px black inset;" hack doesn't work in firefox, you could use some JS or turn auto complete off but I wouldn't advise the latter.

Blame chrome / firefox for shitty text input boxes.
(2015-01-17, 10:54 PM)QentiC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-17, 07:41 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Themes > iGame > Global.css  

Allright, already better. How about after entering the text and going to next one, it goes back to white. What to add so it doesnt change?

Find on Global.css "form input.valid" and "form input.error" and delete background value. Then it inherit of input.textbox
There is a way to change the "circles" near threads names ( index page ) with the three classic images "new, old and locked" ?

Thank you for this awesome theme! I love it! Toungue
Template Sets » igame Templates » forumbit_depth2_forum

And also

Template Sets » igame Templates » forumbit_depth2_cat

Change "circle-o" on the third line for an icon on here http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/
Thank You! Big Grin

And again really thank you for this skin ^^