MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Andrew,

i wanna say sorry, because my English isnt the best.

I think i have an issue, or i dont know how to use the theme. If i press "Youtube" or "Twitter", i got "404 not found" can i change a Setting for this?

Go Social -> Youtube -> 404 not found

~Lorias

edit: I found it, sry... my bad
Hi !

I have 2 questions.

1)
Where can I edit this to translate
[attachment=44233]

2)
There a way to add a Discord mini logo?
[attachment=44232]

Thanks for the answers and very good job !
Does this work with 1.8.26 or 1.8.27?
(2021-07-23, 12:42 AM)Negima Wrote: [ -> ]Does this work with 1.8.26 or 1.8.27?

Yep, mine is on 1.8.27
Hi all,
First of all, thank you very much for this very nice theme, I like it a lot! I would have two questions / requests:
- I see in the first post of OP that there are 10 extra blurred backgrounds provided with this theme, however the download link is broken. Can anybody post an alternative link by chance?
- I would also like to use the discord logo from font awesome, but looks like font awesome needs to be upgraded to get this logo. This would be a great thing to have in the future if possible.
(2022-01-07, 06:12 PM)cgirerd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,
First of all, thank you very much for this very nice theme, I like it a lot! I would have two questions/requests:
- I see in the first post of the OP that there are 10 extra blurred backgrounds provided with this theme, however, the download link is broken. Can anybody post an alternative link by chance?
- I would also like to use the discord logo from font awesome but looks like font-awesome needs to be upgraded to get this logo. This would be a great thing to have in the future if possible.

where do you want to put the discord code specific?
***deleted***
Zippyshare is no longer available(the whole online platform was canceled) so where can I download igame theme?