MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I downloaded and uploaded your theme, however the background image will not load.

I've tried to change the image directory and that still did not work. I was also wondering if there was a way to change
the colour to red instead of a blueish green.

Thanks, Bry.
(2017-03-06, 06:38 PM)Bryality Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I downloaded and uploaded your theme, however the background image will not load.

I've tried to change the image directory and that still did not work. I was also wondering if there was a way to change
the colour to red instead of a blueish green.

Thanks, Bry.

What is your forum url? You can change the greenish blue in Global.css

.thead
.trow_sep
a.button:link
.postbit_buttons
a:hover,
a:active
How can i change the index.php, where on my website atomicgamerz.com stands gametracker. what i want is a gametracker under my forum discription
What Now?
What i have to change?
My background is not loading
(2017-03-10, 08:20 PM)def750 Wrote: [ -> ]What Now?
What i have to change?

I have the same problem as you  Confused
(2017-03-10, 08:32 AM)coolpben Wrote: [ -> ]How can i change the index.php, where on my website atomicgamerz.com stands gametracker. what i want is a gametracker under my forum discription

Gametracker should provide some code for you.
Just place it inside Templates > Forumbit Templates > forumbit_depth2_forum

(2017-03-10, 08:20 PM)def750 Wrote: [ -> ]What Now?
What i have to change?

Did you name your image the same as mine? Look in Global.css at the body and change the background image name.
how can i delete the whole bottom box?
[Image: lCwg2Vv.png]
bottom box are on footer template
And where is the footer template? (and header for that matter) Newbie sorry.

NM Total newbie (under templates in acp duh.) Ignore post
(2017-04-21, 08:27 PM)fishu Wrote: [ -> ]And where is the footer template? (and header for that matter) Newbie sorry.

NM Total newbie (under templates in acp duh.) Ignore post

Templates > iGame > Footer Templates > Footer