MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iGame 1.8.23 (Dark transparent skin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, found a problem...

The MyBB editor has vanished though It's selected for the theme and works with others.

[Image: URLdZNM.png]

Ignore the above.
The way that uses .htaccess file doesn't work, I guess I can live without it since I can't get it to work.
(2015-01-14, 01:45 PM)damowhite666 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, found a problem...

The MyBB editor has vanished though It's selected for the theme and works with others.

[Image: URLdZNM.png]

Ignore the above.

Did you fix this?

(2015-01-14, 02:08 PM)LonelyAlphaWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The way that uses .htaccess file doesn't work, I guess I can live without it since I can't get it to work.

It worked first time for me.

Copy paste this into a new note pad txt file named htaccess.txt then upload it to your root folder and rename it to .htaccess

Options -MultiViews +FollowSymlinks -Indexes

#
# If mod_security is enabled, attempt to disable it.
# - Note, this will work on the majority of hosts but on
#   MediaTemple, it is known to cause random Internal Server
#   errors. For MediaTemple, please remove the block below
#
<IfModule mod_security.c>
	# Turn off mod_security filtering.
	SecFilterEngine Off

# The below probably isn't needed, but better safe than sorry.
	SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

#
# MyBB "search engine friendly" URL rewrites
# - Note, for these to work with MyBB please make sure you have
#   the setting enabled in the Admin CP and you have this file
#   named .htaccess
#
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
	RewriteEngine on
	RewriteRule ^forum-([0-9]+)\.html$ forumdisplay.php?fid=$1 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^forum-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html$ forumdisplay.php?fid=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-lastpost\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=lastpost [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-nextnewest\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=nextnewest [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-nextoldest\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=nextoldest [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-newpost\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=newpost [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-post-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&pid=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^post-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?pid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^announcement-([0-9]+)\.html$ announcements.php?aid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^user-([0-9]+)\.html$ member.php?action=profile&uid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?calendar=$1 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)-month-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?calendar=$1&year=$2&month=$3 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)-month-([0-9]+)-day-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=dayview&calendar=$1&year=$2&month=$3&day=$4 [L,QSA]
	RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-week-(n?[0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=weekview&calendar=$1&week=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^event-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=event&eid=$1 [L,QSA]

<IfModule mod_env.c>
		SetEnv SEO_SUPPORT 1
	</IfModule>
</IfModule>

#
# If Apache is compiled with built in mod_deflade/GZIP support
# then GZIP Javascript, CSS, HTML and XML so they're sent to
# the client faster.
#
<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
	AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript text/css text/html text/xml
</IfModule>

DirectoryIndex portal.php index.php

I was using your latest development build :| Downloaded the sable release instead.
Just wanted to say I got it working. I was trying to add the code to the .htaccess that already there. I have a couple of other things that I want do

Wanted to add copyright thing at the left of footer but it was being weird adding it

and I have some other pages I want but I want to have the same theme going on do you think you could help me with that?
that is jquery conflicting on headerinclude template
most probably something u add on that template, or some plugin conflicting
theres no need to reinstall
just unistall plugin by plugin that u might have installed before and go trying 1 by 1
(2015-01-14, 04:10 PM)LonelyAlphaWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say I got it working. I was trying to add the code to the .htaccess that already there. I have a couple of other things that I want do

Wanted to add copyright thing at the left of footer but it was being weird adding it

and I have some other pages I want but I want to have the same theme going on do you think you could help me with that?
What else do you want doing? send me a quick temp account an i'll sort it for you.
(2015-01-15, 06:00 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-14, 04:10 PM)LonelyAlphaWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say I got it working. I was trying to add the code to the .htaccess that already there. I have a couple of other things that I want do

What else do you want doing? send me a quick temp account an i'll sort it for you.

If you want you can make an account again ( sorry MySQL messed up) and I will give you admin the site
Hello!

Many thanks for this theme Wink

I made a few changes...

To not "break" the SSL security when open forums with https. On 'headerinclude' template, entries "http://fonts.googleapis..." to: "//fonts.googleapis...".

I have also detected the error that damowhite666 wrote (>4 versions). On the same template:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$theme['imgdir']}/jquery.tipsy.js"></script>
resolve:
<script type="text/javascript" src="*WEBSITE*/images/jquery.tipsy.js"></script>
(without 'igame' folder)

I solved this with:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/images/igame/jquery.tipsy.js"></script>
Does "images/iGame/jquery.tipsy.js" break SSL Security also for you?

Thanks for letting me know, i'll update the package shortly.