MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: List of Confirmed Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Having a decent editor in quick reply is a must for me. Even if it isn't the fully fledged editor with the smilies box and everything.
I would like to see a more advanced quick reply.
where to found today regidtered users only.
i can see sort by username, registration date.
can you add this (today registered user).

and also can you add feature to Create new page with defaulte theme. and then admin can add some content in this.
also create a contact us page with form instead of email link in footer.

and in Advance reply why not shortcut key work!?
when i select some text and press ctrl+b. text will not change into BOLD. same problem with all shortcut keys. i have to click on menus.
this is work well in vbulletin then why not have this feature in mybb as well.
It's possible and not a bad idea actually IMO. If you're any good with javascript you can add it yourself (I'm not so I'm not even going to try Toungue).
(2013-04-03, 01:14 PM)stuatt Wrote: [ -> ]where to found today regidtered users only.
i can see sort by username, registration date.
can you add this (today registered user).

and also can you add feature to Create new page with defaulte theme. and then admin can add some content in this.
also create a contact us page with form instead of email link in footer.

and in Advance reply why not shortcut key work!?
when i select some text and press ctrl+b. text will not change into BOLD. same problem with all shortcut keys. i have to click on menus.
this is work well in vbulletin then why not have this feature in mybb as well.

can i get reply to this..
this is very good suggestion i thing..
could someone reply please...
MyBB is forum software. Personally, creating new pages should be left to a plugin which could provide features that would otherwise distract us from the core.

You can already create custom filters in the ACP Users/Groups which should be able to do this for you.
So you guys ARE using semantic HTML5 for 2.0, right?

I like mybb, but all the tables for layout make me cringe.

I mean, it's debatable whether or not things like the thread and topic lists could be considered tabular data, but things like user profiles certainly aren't. A complete rewrite will be entirely useless if you continue using tables for everything, especially since it'll probably be another year or two before this is released.

I'm a web developer, so I'm willing to help out with the HTML/CSS if it's at all possible. I've considering rewriting all the templates in 1.6.9 but it doesn't seem worth the effort.
MyBB 2 won't use tables for the design.
Yii 2.0 Public Preview has been released. It's not feature-complete yet (we could call it an alpha version).
please add ability to mybb than give an alarm when a user quote my post.
this alarm can similar pm's... and user can to enable & disable from cp.

thx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47