MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: List of Confirmed Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would be awesome if we had notification features like in Xenforo. Also twitter/Facebook/Google login integration would be nice.
(2011-07-31, 06:18 AM)lifesteal0r Wrote: [ -> ]Please release it before 21st December 2012 anyhow!

I wanna use it before world ends..
Lol, that hoax is not true so don't be afraid and you'll use it for more years Smile
And MyBB 2.0 will compete some forum software Smile
Can you guys include it Gallery and Blog inside Mybb 2
(2011-07-31, 02:27 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys include it Gallery and Blog inside Mybb 2

Plugins, and no, we're not Invision Power Services here.
(2011-07-31, 02:27 PM)lexy Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys include it Gallery and Blog inside Mybb 2

The myBB team has made it clear that this is FORUM software they are aiming for.

Blogs can be a plug in.

Dynamic Sitemap Generator like Google SEO plugin Smile
any chance to include drop down menu with option to add links and similiar things
(2011-07-27, 05:08 AM)ambrizal Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB hopefully can rival any other forum

Already does, only IPB seems a competitor and they are paid.
Lets admit, phpbb is a joke, smf is a joke but atleast thats a little funny, things like xmb or punbb just don't cut it and vb is like the douchbag of them all. big name, big numbers, but still crap when you finally get to know it.
MyBB wins.
(2011-08-04, 10:54 AM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-27, 05:08 AM)ambrizal Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB hopefully can rival any other forum

Already does, only IPB seems a competitor and they are paid.
Lets admit, phpbb is a joke, smf is a joke but atleast thats a little funny, things like xmb or punbb just don't cut it and vb is like the douchbag of them all. big name, big numbers, but still crap when you finally get to know it.
MyBB wins.

You forgot XenForo, which has actually done really well since it came into the market.
Although Xenforo is nice, it's really for the basics from my point of view.
It doesn't offer the bigger variety of features the others do.
Atleast thats the impression I got from the looks and using it.