MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the legal age owning a domain/website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2010-07-01, 04:00 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 03:38 AM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]Then, it's the parents job to deal with them, and not the internets. Wink

Although I disagree with your comment , I believe society and the community, should take a responsibility to for all the children within that society. we should want all the children to grow up with good values and morals and to be well educated

Children turn into adults and the potential criminals, murderers that society will have to deal with. If we ensure as a society and community that everyone takes responsibility for the children, even those who dont have children like myself, then surely that should make for a better society all round.
True, but not allowing 'underage kids' to make websites or express their creativity is a big mistake. We're safer on the computer then out on the seats. Wink
Now I'm just confused. Is this thread about laws or not? =/
I believe it's about Technoman not wanting younger kids to make website or go on them. :s
(2010-07-01, 03:28 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 03:15 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]You say that people than run websites when they're under 18 drop out of highschool

Bob, everything is very possiable these days with children. There are more children today dropping out of school then there was back in my day Wink
But... but... uhhh. Dur dur.

How has that anything to do with running a website? Huh
(2010-07-01, 04:29 AM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 03:38 AM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]Then, it's the parents job to deal with them, and not the internets. Wink

Although I disagree with your comment , I believe society and the community, should take a responsibility to for all the children within that society. we should want all the children to grow up with good values and morals and to be well educated

Children turn into adults and the potential criminals, murderers that society will have to deal with. If we ensure as a society and community that everyone takes responsibility for the children, even those who dont have children like myself, then surely that should make for a better society all round.
True, but not allowing 'underage kids' to make websites or express their creativity is a big mistake. We're safer on the computer then out on the seats. Wink

I'm just kinda poping in now and then. xP

But, you said "I believe society and the community, should take a responsibility to for all the children within that society. we should want all the children to grow up with good values and morals and to be well educated

Children turn into adults and the potential criminals, murderers that society will have to deal with."

Yes, the society should have a SMALL part in helping children growing up but in the end its where the children live, its their environment, its the parents who need to watch their kids.

And not ALL children turn into criminals, you act like every single kid turns into an adult and then turns into criminals. And just because you use the internet doesn't give you more chances of being a criminal. I think that the internet when used right is the most awesome place, where you can learn a lot from the internet, and where you can make videos and help other people learn xP
(2010-07-01, 04:33 AM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it's about Technoman not wanting younger kids to make website or go on them. :s

I can definately say that this topic has been very challenging but very rewarding. I never knew the amount of responses this would turn out to be but in the awareness of our youth today this can be a wake up call to society.
(2010-07-01, 04:39 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 04:29 AM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm just kinda poping in now and then. xP

But, you said "I believe society and the community, should take a responsibility to for all the children within that society. we should want all the children to grow up with good values and morals and to be well educated

Children turn into adults and the potential criminals, murderers that society will have to deal with."

Yes, the society should have a SMALL part in helping children growing up but in the end its where the children live, its their environment, its the parents who need to watch their kids.

And not ALL children turn into criminals, you act like every single kid turns into an adult and then turns into criminals. And just because you use the internet doesn't give you more chances of being a criminal. I think that the internet when used right is the most awesome place, where you can learn a lot from the internet, and where you can make videos and help other people learn xP
Agreed. Smile
(2010-07-01, 04:41 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 04:33 AM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it's about Technoman not wanting younger kids to make website or go on them. :s

I can definately say that this topic has been very challenging but very rewarding. I never knew the amount of responses this would turn out to be but in the awareness of our youth today this can be a wake up call to society.
If society waking up means that younger kids can no longer express their creativity on the net. Then society should never wake up.
Technoman... EVERYTHING you have said is based on your opinion. She me the statistics to back up what you're saying, that kids who make websites are more prone to dropping out of school.

Honestly, one of the mods needs to close this thread, it isn't going anywhere.
(2010-07-01, 04:43 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]Technoman... EVERYTHING you have said is based on your opinion. She me the statistics to back up what you're saying, that kids who make websites are more prone to dropping out of school.

Honestly, one of the mods needs to close this thread, it isn't going anywhere.
Support. Smile
(2010-07-01, 04:39 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]And not ALL children turn into criminals, you act like every single kid turns into an adult and then turns into criminals.

I agree with you. There are plenty of well educated children who come from broken familes, or parents who are addicts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25