MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the legal age owning a domain/website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Spyda Wrote:Technoman... EVERYTHING you have said is based on your opinion. She me the statistics to back up what you're saying, that kids who make websites are more prone to dropping out of school.
Technoman, will you please show proof?
I think that if you were to look at the stats, most of the kids that make websites have more of a chance of staying in school.

Just because you gotta have self confidence you gotta be able to go out and make those deals with your host and you gotta be a little bit money smart. (at least when you are buying a real domain)

Making/Owning websites > Playing video games
(2010-07-01, 04:45 AM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 04:43 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]Technoman... EVERYTHING you have said is based on your opinion. She me the statistics to back up what you're saying, that kids who make websites are more prone to dropping out of school.

Honestly, one of the mods needs to close this thread, it isn't going anywhere.
Support. Smile
He has the right to free speech and should be allowed to say what he believes is correct and to argue that. Why should we close this thread, we are actually having a intelligent debate for once in the Chit Chat section and responses like these just kill that.
(2010-07-01, 04:48 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 04:45 AM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 04:43 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]Technoman... EVERYTHING you have said is based on your opinion. She me the statistics to back up what you're saying, that kids who make websites are more prone to dropping out of school.

Honestly, one of the mods needs to close this thread, it isn't going anywhere.
Support. Smile
He has the right to free speech and should be allowed to say what he believes is correct and to argue that. Why should we close this thread, we are actually having a intelligent debate for once in the Chit Chat section and responses like these just kill that.
You make a good point though. But, a little statistics to back up his opinion wouldn't hurt. Big Grin
(2010-07-01, 04:48 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I think that if you were to look at the stats, most of the kids that make websites have more of a chance of staying in school.

Just because you gotta have self confidence you gotta be able to go out and make those deals with your host and you gotta be a little bit money smart. (at least when you are buying a real domain)

Agreed. The internet is a good place for children to learn. They learn how to socialize and some like me learn how to run communities, projects, and even work at companies. I learned so much about starting a business and professionalism. I am really happy and thankful that I get the experience to work at an hosting company or being able to run my own little web design business.
(2010-07-01, 04:53 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 04:48 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I think that if you were to look at the stats, most of the kids that make websites have more of a chance of staying in school.

Agreed. The internet is a good place for children to learn. They learn how to socialize and some like me learn how to run communities, projects, and even work at companies. I learned so much about starting a business and professionalism. I am really happy and thankful that I get the experience to work at an hosting company or being able to run my own little web design business.
I agree, I'm very glad I am able to learn here on the internet. It's very educational, and a lot of fun. Toungue
Woah. First time I've been quoted twice and had people agree with me HAHA

FYI I'm 14. So these opinions are coming from a kid him self. Toungue
I think I have set foot by now into the public eyes of all MYBB member pretty much.

The question is are there any other Adults that havent responded to this heated conversation please by all means do reply and give your own thoughts, aside from me being disliked by most Wink rofllll
(2010-07-01, 05:21 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]I think I have set foot by now into the public eyes of all MYBB member pretty much.

The question is are there any other Adults that havent responded to this heated conversation please by all means do reply and give your own thoughts, aside from me being disliked by most Wink rofllll
I don't hate you, I respect your views. But, I do like to defend mine. And, I hope we can be on a good foot after this? Big Grin

(2010-07-01, 05:00 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Woah. First time I've been quoted twice and had people agree with me HAHA

FYI I'm 14. So these opinions are coming from a kid him self. Toungue
I'm a kid too, and personally the internet has helped me. I've learned to type nicer, faster, and even code in html! There are a lot of life lessons I also learned from just playing some online game.

By disabling us from making wbesites or using the net, you're actually taking away our chance of creativity. And, maybe a chance for a good future. Wink
(2010-07-01, 05:28 AM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]I also learned from just playing some online game.

By disabling us from making wbesites or using the net, you're actually taking away our chance of creativity. And, maybe a chance for a good future. Wink

Using the Internet for School purposes fine, but not more as this can lead into other bad apples Wink

I disagree with children playing online games there ment for Adult audiences. I say that as a responsible Adult that has seen to much gore and things that children shouldnt be seeing at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25