MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the legal age owning a domain/website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2010-07-01, 11:49 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of people who are above 18 and have a credit card, use it. Most people spend money to become succussfull. Its harder when you don't.
Majority of people who own credit cards today don't pay off their credit cards Smile

So I disagree with you. It comes back again to AGE of maturity and AGE of responsiblity!
(2010-07-01, 11:54 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-01, 11:49 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of people who are above 18 and have a credit card, use it. Most people spend money to become succussfull. Its harder when you don't.
Majority of people who own credit cards today don't pay off their credit cards Smile

So I disagree with you. It comes back again to AGE of maturity and AGE of responsiblity!

Yet, how does this have anything to do with law? You have spent about 5 or so pages arguing about everything under the sun except what you said was the point of the thread: legality.
(2010-07-01, 11:54 PM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats completely unfounded and incorrect statement.
I think were close enough to topic when it concerns "Legal age" & "Laws" = AGE of maturity and AGE of responsiblity Lightbulb
(2010-07-02, 12:06 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]I think were close enough to topic when it concerns "Legal age" & "Laws" = AGE of maturity and AGE of responsiblity Lightbulb

You miss the whole argument. There is a different between laws, and reality. You know that in my city it is illegal for african people to be out past 10? And Catholics aren't allowed to stay the night? And in a town near by its illegal for birds to sing before sunrise.
(2010-07-02, 12:15 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-02, 12:06 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]I think were close enough to topic when it concerns "Legal age" & "Laws" = AGE of maturity and AGE of responsiblity Lightbulb

You miss the whole argument. There is a different between laws, and reality.
I disagree, there is no differance in what i have said in all my previous posts. Its called "Laws of Reality".

This is a logical topic that has taken place which unfortunately, most of you have very poor quality in replies except a very few mature members.

This whole topic attempts to provide a introduction to new comers of MyBB, in the hope of this improving the general level of Age maturity on MyBB.
I had a good lol or two in here...okay, more like 10 lolz. Techno is one funny guy, I'm not sure if he's trolling or really this clueless. Let me just recap on some of his stupidity (I'll paraphrase):

"I heard somewhere that the entire Internet is going to crash."
-Fail.

"They should make it so you have to be 18+ to use the Internet or a computer."
-Fail.

"They should have Internet licenses like drivers licenses."
-The government should also bring back food stamps.[/sarcasm]

"Video games are meant for adults."
-You do realize that nearly every single game, be it teen or mature, is marketed towards teenagers, right?

"Minors shouldn't be allowed to play online games."
-See my above comment.
(2010-07-02, 01:23 AM)Lyoko512 Wrote: [ -> ]Techno he's trolling or really this clueless. his stupidity
That's your own oppion.
But here is mine..
Conclusion is I seem to be out numbered by a bunch of children which is a indication on here that kids have nothing better to do but calling us elders clueless or calling us stupid if this is what you all call professionism I must be in the wrong place Huh
(2010-07-02, 01:46 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-02, 01:23 AM)Lyoko512 Wrote: [ -> ]Techno he's trolling or really this clueless. his stupidity
That's your own oppion.
But here is mine..
Conclusion is I seem to be out numbered by a bunch of children which is a indication on here that kids have nothing better to do but calling us elders clueless or calling us stupid if this is what you all call professionism I must be in the wrong place Huh

After about twenty pages on this one thread that should be about the legal age of webmastering and such, the only laws that have been posted have not been posted by you, the main advocate of your position. All you've given is false information, terrible statistics, and your own personal opinion. Now, where is it law that children/teens cannot be webmasters?
(2010-07-02, 01:23 AM)Lyoko512 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a good lol or two in here...okay, more like 10 lolz. Techno is one funny guy, I'm not sure if he's trolling or really this clueless. Let me just recap on some of his stupidity (I'll paraphrase):

"I heard somewhere that the entire Internet is going to crash."
-Fail.

"They should make it so you have to be 18+ to use the Internet or a computer."
-Fail.

"They should have Internet licenses like drivers licenses."
-The government should also bring back food stamps.[/sarcasm]

"Video games are meant for adults."
-You do realize that nearly every single game, be it teen or mature, is marketed towards teenagers, right?

"Minors shouldn't be allowed to play online games."
-See my above comment.

I think we should keep going on. In 18 pages techno has said a lot of funny stuff. We could make like a whole series of stuff techno has said. Post it on 4chan or funnyjunk.

EDIT:

You said: 'That's your own oppion.
But here is mine..
Conclusion is I seem to be out numbered by a bunch of children which is a indication on here that kids have nothing better to do but calling us elders clueless or calling us stupid if this is what you all call professionism I must be in the wrong place"

The only reason some people are calling you stupid is because you say things with no facts to back them up! You said "kids who use the internet to much grow up and become gangsters" where are the facts? You said "The way were going the internet will universally crash" give us a link to the site that said that!

If you want a more professional environment with less kiddos why don't you go buy vB or IPB? Something that we can't afford.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25