MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the legal age owning a domain/website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2010-07-02, 01:49 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Now, where is it law that children/teens cannot be webmasters?

Not an easy Answer, I guess it all depends on which Country you are in, and which State or Province you are in that Country. Some Counties laws change from State to Province to City.

This is a REAL problem we have been facing for so many years on the Internet. If anything this is just the begining of awareness if you want the truth. The local law courts would have up to date information on this.
(2010-07-02, 01:59 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]We could make like a whole series of stuff techno has said. Post it on 4chan or funnyjunk.

By all means copy anything on this forum, and since I did not give you any permission you cant, if you do I will have you shut down!
(2010-07-02, 02:05 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-02, 01:49 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]Now, where is it law that children/teens cannot be webmasters?

Not an easy Answer, I guess it all depends on which Country you are in, and which State or Province you are in that Country. Some Counties laws change from State to Province to City.

This is a REAL problem we have been facing for so many years on the Internet. If anything this is just the begining of awareness if you want the truth. The local law courts would have up to date information on this.
(2010-07-02, 01:59 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]We could make like a whole series of stuff techno has said. Post it on 4chan or funnyjunk.

By all means copy anything on this forum, and since I did not give you any permission you cant, if you do I will have you shut down!

Haha dude first of all its public forum, so I dunt see any reason why I can't but I dunno the laws so I can't really say anything. And anyways you need to chill I was just joking.

Actually, I do not believe there is an age to create a website. Technically, COPPA says 13 or older OR with parental permission to JOIN a forum or website. It says nothing about running or designing a website.
(2010-07-02, 02:11 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha dude first of all its public forum, so I dunt see any reason why I can't but I dunno the laws so I can't really say anything. And anyways you need to chill I was just joking.

Oh no, he's going to sue us for quoting him on a public forum!
(2010-07-02, 02:15 AM)Lyoko512 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh no, he's going to sue us for quoting him on a public forum!

"Copying" and placing it on other forums NOT "Quoting", please read correctly!
(2010-07-02, 12:44 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-02, 12:15 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-02, 12:06 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]I think were close enough to topic when it concerns "Legal age" & "Laws" = AGE of maturity and AGE of responsiblity Lightbulb

You miss the whole argument. There is a different between laws, and reality.
I disagree, there is no differance in what i have said in all my previous posts. Its called "Laws of Reality".

This is a logical topic that has taken place which unfortunately, most of you have very poor quality in replies except a very few mature members.

This whole topic attempts to provide a introduction to new comers of MyBB, in the hope of this improving the general level of Age maturity on MyBB.

Maturity is a state of mind. Its like logic. The community thinks they control it but its a state of mind. And thats the truth. So if you think your mature, you are. IMHO the community can gfis, because you are what you think. And anyones elses opinion in complete truth, means zero, in the full scale of life. This BS, trying to say that you should be discriminated against because of your age, something that could become your life later on. So should they close shop class? What about wood cutting? Because that also may become they're job. Your ideology is discriminatory and by that, illegal, and would never come into affect. In Ontario, you could go to the OHRC, and say on complaint, waste a whole lot of tax payers and that law would be shot down within the year.

Good day sir.
I think it's safe to say that this discussion has gone far enough from the topic. If you'd like to dispute that, please send me a PM.
After reviewing this thread I'm going to reopen it.

Please be aware that I will be following this topic very closely and am not afraid to warn those who attack others personally or break any other rule in general.

Please try to keep on topic. Smile
(2010-07-04, 01:05 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]After reviewing this thread I'm going to reopen it.

Please be aware that I will be following this topic very closely and am not afraid to warn those who attack others personally or break any other rule in general.

Thank-You

1and1.com

13. IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Customers must be at least 18 years of ageor require the approval of the minor's legal guardian.

http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/TcRoots...TCpfix142a
godaddy.com

2. ELIGIBILITY; AUTHORITY

By using this Site or the Services eighteen (18) years of age and/or otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law.

http://www.godaddy.com/agreements/ShowDo...ageid=UTOS
(2010-07-04, 03:44 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-04, 01:05 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]After reviewing this thread I'm going to reopen it.

Thank-You

1and1.com

Customers must be at least 18 years of age or require the approval of the minor's legal guardian.

Fathers walks in, tired.
"Hey dad, can i buy a domain with my own money"
"sure who cares, make me a sandwich."

Also 1/1 isn't the law. Thats a policy.
(2010-07-04, 03:44 AM)technoman Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank-You

1and1.com

Customers must be at least 18 years of age or require the approval of the minor's legal guardian.

godaddy.com

2. ELIGIBILITY; AUTHORITY

By using this Site or the Services eighteen [u](18) years of age [/u]and/or otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law.

http://www.godaddy.com/agreements/ShowDo...ageid=UTOS
Who's the internet police?
[Image: internet-police.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25