MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-06-15, 11:47 PM)Tactrus Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to disable descriptions for custom buttons? If a user adds a description it breaks some of my buttons

please re-check options in acp
(2016-06-16, 01:10 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-15, 11:47 PM)Tactrus Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to disable descriptions for custom buttons? If a user adds a description it breaks some of my buttons

please re-check options in acp

Found it.
For me it's just a text field with no signs of any editor?
(2016-05-20, 08:44 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-20, 11:59 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know that.

Other question.
I see in the inspector that editor have spellcheck="false" how can I set it to true?

custumization support only in paid support, but i will made exception this time.
I not tested, and i not know if work, if not work so sorry, only in paid support to help you.

open config.js with Notepad++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/)

Find:

a.imgurClientId=rinimgur};

Replace with:

a.imgurClientId=rinimgur;a.disableNativeSpellChecker = false};

Nothing change:

[attachment=36416]
(2016-06-24, 08:30 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing change:

you must clear chache of your browser, and if you using cloudflare, you need purge cache in cloudflare too.

if clear cache not work, i can't made anything. only in paid support.
(2016-06-24, 06:06 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-24, 08:30 AM)IdolwSzutrab7 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing change:

you must clear chache of your browser, and if you using cloudflare, you need purge cache in cloudflare too.

if clear cache not work, i can't made anything. only in paid support.

Yea, I cleared cache and now looks that works fine.
I've tried everything and I'm still stuck with a plain BB code box but not WYSIWYG editor Confused
(2016-06-24, 10:42 PM)groovybluedog Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried everything and I'm still stuck with a plain BB code box but not WYSIWYG editor Confused

post here javascript error.
if not know how see javascript error so check https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_B...ipt_Errors (step 3 only) and post here javascript error.
Hi, after installing the editor is always default in the source code, which may be the reason?
Martec is there a spellcheck feature in this that I can enable? If not, could you add it in the next revision?