MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@martec - unfortunately not working, I put it into stylesheet which is loaded at the end... textarea still white Sad
(2019-07-29, 01:52 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - unfortunately not working, I put it into stylesheet which is loaded at the end... textarea still white Sad

you must add the code one line above of code below in template

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/rin/editor/rineditor.js?ver=0.9.7"></script>
Hmm, thank you buddy!

Anyway I need to use two different "colors" for two skins (light and dark, dark is inherited from light one, so just colors are changed via CSS). Is that somehow possible to make it work with both of them? Thx!
(2019-07-30, 02:40 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, thank you buddy!

Anyway I need to use two different "colors" for two skins (light and dark, dark is inherited from light one, so just colors are changed via CSS). Is that somehow possible to make it work with both of them? Thx!

probably not.
i need modified several thing like version for phpbb.
maybe in future i add something like.
Quote appear in source mode in preview mode !
(2019-08-11, 09:08 AM)M!X0R Wrote: [ -> ]Quote appear in source mode in preview mode !

are you saying about quick quote?
(2019-08-11, 10:21 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]are you saying about quick quote?

Yes how to disable it ?
(2019-08-12, 05:44 PM)M!X0R Wrote: [ -> ]Yes how to disable it ?

if you saying about quick quote feature you can disable in plugin settings
an other question: can you release same editor with black theme ?
(2019-08-15, 06:29 AM)M!X0R Wrote: [ -> ]an other question: can you release same editor with black theme ?

no.
but you can add new skin using steps below

1 - Download new skin in http://ckeditor.com/addons/skins/all -> e.g. moono-dark
2 - Extract in root/jscripts/rin/editor/skins/
3 - Rename folder and add "rin-" -> e.g. rin-moono-dark
For 1.8.20 or before
4 - Create empty css file in root/jscripts/sceditor/editor_themes with same name of step 3 -> e.g. rin-moono-dark.css
For 1.8.21 or newer
4 - Create empty css file in root/jscripts/sceditor/themes with same name of step 3 -> e.g. rin-moono-dark.css
5 - Go to ACP -> Template & Style -> Themes -> Your Theme -> Editor Style -> Choice skin that you installed (e.g. rin-moono-dark)
6 - Click in "Save Theme Properties"
7 - Repeat steps to all other themes of mybb that you using. You can select different skin for each theme.