MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-07-20, 01:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - go to MyBB extend site -> My projects -> Find Rin Editor -> on the right site find "Edit project" -> open and find codename (it is in the first third of the page, below a project name).

thanks. I found it here

(2017-07-20, 01:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Can I kindly ask you to add support for tables somehow? If it is too difficult, nevermind

sorry, but it is not possible

(2017-07-20, 01:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: CKeditor v4.7.1 is out - it contains some bug fixes, http://ckeditor.com/blog/CKEditor-4.7.1-released

sorry I spent over a year to upgrade from 4.5.8 to 4.7.
This is not an easy task. There is a lot of editing in several core files.
It's not something I can do with every update of ckeditor.
Updating core ckeditor files will be done every year.

(2017-07-20, 01:47 PM)Azerkiller Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Same Error for me :c

So I have no idea what it is. The installation structure follows this documentation https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/development/plugins/basics/ so I have no idea what's wrong.

i created thread about error here https://community.mybb.com/thread-211844.html , because this is beyond my knowledge.

Anyway, sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit: Replace root/inc/plugins/rineditor.php with attachment

[attachment=39116]
(2017-07-20, 02:20 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-20, 01:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - go to MyBB extend site -> My projects -> Find Rin Editor -> on the right site find "Edit project" -> open and find codename (it is in the first third of the page, below a project name).

thanks. I found it here

(2017-07-20, 01:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Can I kindly ask you to add support for tables somehow? If it is too difficult, nevermind

sorry, but it is not possible

(2017-07-20, 01:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: CKeditor v4.7.1 is out - it contains some bug fixes, http://ckeditor.com/blog/CKEditor-4.7.1-released

sorry I spent over a year to upgrade from 4.5.8 to 4.7.
This is not an easy task. There is a lot of editing in several core files.
It's not something I can do with every update of ckeditor.
Updating core ckeditor files will be done every year.

(2017-07-20, 01:47 PM)Azerkiller Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Same Error for me :c

So I have no idea what it is. The installation structure follows this documentation https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/development/plugins/basics/ so I have no idea what's wrong.

i created thread about error here https://community.mybb.com/thread-211844.html , because this is beyond my knowledge.

Anyway, sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit: Replace root/inc/plugins/rineditor.php with attachment

>Thanks man Big GrinDDD it's working for mariaDB !!!! Nice !
0.8.8 Released

Bug Fix:
- Fixed issue with quote tag.

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.
(2017-07-23, 03:13 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]0.8.8 Released

Bug Fix:
- Fixed issue with quote tag.

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

What was the issue that was fixed?

(2017-07-20, 02:20 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks. I found it here

So if I go to plugin updates, will it now tell me whether Rin Editor has updates?

Do I have to update to the latest Rin Editor version for it to be able to check for updates?

Can I kindly ask you to add support for tables somehow? If it is too difficult, nevermind

EDIT: CKeditor v4.7.1 is out - it contains some bug fixes, http://ckeditor.com/blog/CKEditor-4.7.1-released

Here's what I do for tables:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-196956-page-2.html

Read through the thread.

The proposed solution to use Text Fixer to generate MyCode, then paste that MyCode into my post, works for me.
@nuraman00 - thank you!

@martec - thank you for your another update! Just one question - is possible to backport any of the "important and must have" change (fix) from CKeditor 4.7.1 release? There any some of them related to browser specific issues.

@martec - is possible to add "undo - Ctrl+Z" and "redo - Ctrl+Y" buttons (revert back changes) into editor?
0.8.9 Released

Bug Fix:
- Fixed issue with code tag.

How update:
- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.

(2017-07-23, 04:23 AM)nuraman00 Wrote: [ -> ]What was the issue that was fixed?

Sorry, but I do not give details because they are very specific.
Example: you need to follow steps to reproduce the bug, or bug that occurs in a specific browser etc.

(2017-07-23, 04:23 AM)nuraman00 Wrote: [ -> ]So if I go to plugin updates, will it now tell me whether Rin Editor has updates?

I hope so.

(2017-07-23, 08:03 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - thank you for your another update! Just one question - is possible to backport any of the "important and must have" change (fix) from CKeditor 4.7.1 release? There any some of them related to browser specific issues.

Sorry but this is not possible. Exactly because several files are edited. So if you do this, you will overwrite the edits.

(2017-07-23, 08:03 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - is possible to add "undo - Ctrl+Z" and "redo - Ctrl+Y" buttons (revert back changes) into editor?

Are you talking about undo in source mode? Maybe, I will not guarantee anything about it.
@martec - ok mate, it is fine, I didnt know that. Thank you for another update! Will be possible to add missing icons for "video; image, php" into moonolisa skin?
(2017-07-23, 10:34 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@martec - ok mate, it is fine, I didnt know that. Thank you for another update! Will be possible to add missing icons for "video; image, php" into moonolisa skin?

Possible if you can provide such icons.
It is not easy because it has to be free license icons, and is usually requested link back to developer of icons.
@martec help me Sad
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_settings (`name`,`title`,`description`,`optionscode`,`value`,`disporder`,`gid`) VALUES ('rineditor_enb_quick','Show Rin Editor in quick reply and quick edit','Set to yes if you want to show the Rin Editor in quick reply and quick edit.','yesno','1',1,99), ('rineditor_language','Language of Rin Editor','Set here language of Rin Editor. Ps. Use default if you want editor detect browser language.','select =Default af=af ar=ar bg=bg bn=bn bs=bs ca=ca cs=cs cy=cy da=da de=de el=el en=en en-au=en-au en-ca=en-ca en-gb=en-gb eo=eo es=es et=et eu=eu fa=fa fi=fi fo=fo fr=fr fr-ca=fr-ca gl=gl gu=gu he=he hi=hi hr=hr hu=hu id=id is=is it=it ja=ja ka=ka km=km ko=ko ku=ku lt=lt lv=lv mk=mk mn=mn ms=ms nb=nb nl=nl no=no pl=pl pt=pt pt-br=pt-br ro=ro ru=ru si=si sk=sk sl=sl sq=sq sr=sr sr-latn=sr-latn sv=sv th=th tr=tr tt=tt ug=ug uk=uk vi=vi zh=zh zh-cn=zh-cn','',2,99), ('rineditor_mobm_source','Source Mode in Mobile','Set to yes if you want load Rin Editor in Source Mode when using mobile device.','yesno','1',3,99), ('rineditor_quickquote','Quick Quote Feature','Set to no if you do not want enable quick quote feature.<br />Ps. This feature require Rin Editor in Quick Reply enabled in setting above.','yesno','1',4,99), ('rineditor_smile','Show Smile Box in Quick Reply','Set to no if you do not want to show the smile box in quick reply.','yesno','1',5,99), ('rineditor_smiley_sc','SCEditor style like Smile Box','Set to yes if you want to use Smile Box like SCEditor instead CKEditor style.','yesno','0',6,99), ('rineditor_autosave','Autosave Feature','Set to yes if you want disable autosave feature.','yesno','0',7,99), ('rineditor_autosave_message','Autosaved Notification','Set to yes if you want show autosaved notification.','yesno','1',8,99), ('rineditor_sel_text','','','yesno','1',9,99), ('rineditor_partial_mode','','','yesno','0',10,99), ('rineditor_height_full','Height of the editor in full mode place','Set the height of the editor in full mode place (new reply, new thread etc.) (value in px).','numeric','250',11,99), ('rineditor_height_other','Height of the editor in other place','Set the height of the editor in other place (quick reply, quick edit etc.) (value in px).','numeric','200',12,99), ('rineditor_rmv_buttonsf','Remove buttons from full mode place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> Subscript,Superscript<br /><strong>Button list:</strong> Bold,Italic,Underline,Strike,Subscript,Superscript,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,JustifyBlock,Font,FontSize,TextColor,removeFormat,HorizontalRule,<br />Image,Link,Unlink,Video,Smiley,Imgur,NumberedList,BulletedList,Blockquote,Code,PHP,SpecialChar,PasteText,PasteFromWord,Undo,Redo,Maximize,Source','textarea','Subscript,Superscript',13,99), ('rineditor_rmv_buttonso','Remove buttons from other place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> Subscript,Superscript<br /><strong>Button list:</strong> Bold,Italic,Underline,Strike,Subscript,Superscript,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,JustifyBlock,Font,FontSize,TextColor,removeFormat,HorizontalRule,<br />Image,Link,Unlink,Video,Smiley,Imgur,NumberedList,BulletedList,Blockquote,Code,PHP,SpecialChar,PasteText,PasteFromWord,Undo,Redo,Maximize,Source','textarea','Subscript,Superscript',14,99), ('rineditor_rulesf','Add new button in Clickable MyCode Editor in full mode place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> spoiler,test<br /><strong>Location to put image button:</strong> root/jscripts/rin/editor/icons (Dimension: 16x16 px, File name: Exactly same of button name, File extension: png.)','textarea','',15,99), ('rineditor_rulesf_des','Add new button in Clickable MyCode Editor with Description in full mode place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> spoiler,test<br /><strong>Location to put image button:</strong> root/jscripts/rin/editor/icons (Dimension: 16x16 px, File name: Exactly same of button name, File extension: png.)','textarea','',16,99), ('rineditor_ruleso','Add new button in Clickable MyCode Editor in other place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> spoiler,test<br /><strong>Location to put image button:</strong> root/jscripts/rin/editor/icons (Dimension: 16x16 px, File name: Exactly same of button name, File extension: png.)','textarea','',17,99), ('rineditor_ruleso_des','Add new button in Clickable MyCode Editor with Description in other place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> spoiler,test<br /><strong>Location to put image button:</strong> root/jscripts/rin/editor/icons (Dimension: 16x16 px, File name: Exactly same of button name, File extension: png.)','textarea','',18,99), ('rineditor_imgurapi','Imgur','Set here API of imgur (Client ID).<br /><strong>Ps.</strong> You can get client id in https://imgur.com/register/api_anon (oauth2 without callback)','text','',19,99) 
i check db mybb_settings table but no have rineditor table Duplicate Sad i need help
(2017-08-02, 10:28 PM)feilian Wrote: [ -> ]@martec help me Sad
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_settings (`name`,`title`,`description`,`optionscode`,`value`,`disporder`,`gid`) VALUES ('rineditor_enb_quick','Show Rin Editor in quick reply and quick edit','Set to yes if you want to show the Rin Editor in quick reply and quick edit.','yesno','1',1,99), ('rineditor_language','Language of Rin Editor','Set here language of Rin Editor. Ps. Use default if you want editor detect browser language.','select =Default af=af ar=ar bg=bg bn=bn bs=bs ca=ca cs=cs cy=cy da=da de=de el=el en=en en-au=en-au en-ca=en-ca en-gb=en-gb eo=eo es=es et=et eu=eu fa=fa fi=fi fo=fo fr=fr fr-ca=fr-ca gl=gl gu=gu he=he hi=hi hr=hr hu=hu id=id is=is it=it ja=ja ka=ka km=km ko=ko ku=ku lt=lt lv=lv mk=mk mn=mn ms=ms nb=nb nl=nl no=no pl=pl pt=pt pt-br=pt-br ro=ro ru=ru si=si sk=sk sl=sl sq=sq sr=sr sr-latn=sr-latn sv=sv th=th tr=tr tt=tt ug=ug uk=uk vi=vi zh=zh zh-cn=zh-cn','',2,99), ('rineditor_mobm_source','Source Mode in Mobile','Set to yes if you want load Rin Editor in Source Mode when using mobile device.','yesno','1',3,99), ('rineditor_quickquote','Quick Quote Feature','Set to no if you do not want enable quick quote feature.<br />Ps. This feature require Rin Editor in Quick Reply enabled in setting above.','yesno','1',4,99), ('rineditor_smile','Show Smile Box in Quick Reply','Set to no if you do not want to show the smile box in quick reply.','yesno','1',5,99), ('rineditor_smiley_sc','SCEditor style like Smile Box','Set to yes if you want to use Smile Box like SCEditor instead CKEditor style.','yesno','0',6,99), ('rineditor_autosave','Autosave Feature','Set to yes if you want disable autosave feature.','yesno','0',7,99), ('rineditor_autosave_message','Autosaved Notification','Set to yes if you want show autosaved notification.','yesno','1',8,99), ('rineditor_sel_text','','','yesno','1',9,99), ('rineditor_partial_mode','','','yesno','0',10,99), ('rineditor_height_full','Height of the editor in full mode place','Set the height of the editor in full mode place (new reply, new thread etc.) (value in px).','numeric','250',11,99), ('rineditor_height_other','Height of the editor in other place','Set the height of the editor in other place (quick reply, quick edit etc.) (value in px).','numeric','200',12,99), ('rineditor_rmv_buttonsf','Remove buttons from full mode place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> Subscript,Superscript<br /><strong>Button list:</strong> Bold,Italic,Underline,Strike,Subscript,Superscript,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,JustifyBlock,Font,FontSize,TextColor,removeFormat,HorizontalRule,<br />Image,Link,Unlink,Video,Smiley,Imgur,NumberedList,BulletedList,Blockquote,Code,PHP,SpecialChar,PasteText,PasteFromWord,Undo,Redo,Maximize,Source','textarea','Subscript,Superscript',13,99), ('rineditor_rmv_buttonso','Remove buttons from other place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> Subscript,Superscript<br /><strong>Button list:</strong> Bold,Italic,Underline,Strike,Subscript,Superscript,JustifyLeft,JustifyCenter,JustifyRight,JustifyBlock,Font,FontSize,TextColor,removeFormat,HorizontalRule,<br />Image,Link,Unlink,Video,Smiley,Imgur,NumberedList,BulletedList,Blockquote,Code,PHP,SpecialChar,PasteText,PasteFromWord,Undo,Redo,Maximize,Source','textarea','Subscript,Superscript',14,99), ('rineditor_rulesf','Add new button in Clickable MyCode Editor in full mode place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> spoiler,test<br /><strong>Location to put image button:</strong> root/jscripts/rin/editor/icons (Dimension: 16x16 px, File name: Exactly same of button name, File extension: png.)','textarea','',15,99), ('rineditor_rulesf_des','Add new button in Clickable MyCode Editor with Description in full mode place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> spoiler,test<br /><strong>Location to put image button:</strong> root/jscripts/rin/editor/icons (Dimension: 16x16 px, File name: Exactly same of button name, File extension: png.)','textarea','',16,99), ('rineditor_ruleso','Add new button in Clickable MyCode Editor in other place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> spoiler,test<br /><strong>Location to put image button:</strong> root/jscripts/rin/editor/icons (Dimension: 16x16 px, File name: Exactly same of button name, File extension: png.)','textarea','',17,99), ('rineditor_ruleso_des','Add new button in Clickable MyCode Editor with Description in other place','Enter the button name. You must make sure the rule is valid and safe—no validation is performed. Separate buttons with "," but <strong>without space</strong>.<br /><strong>Example:</strong> spoiler,test<br /><strong>Location to put image button:</strong> root/jscripts/rin/editor/icons (Dimension: 16x16 px, File name: Exactly same of button name, File extension: png.)','textarea','',18,99), ('rineditor_imgurapi','Imgur','Set here API of imgur (Client ID).<br /><strong>Ps.</strong> You can get client id in https://imgur.com/register/api_anon (oauth2 without callback)','text','',19,99) 
i check db mybb_settings table but no have rineditor table Duplicate Sad i need help

What did you do?
What exactly did you do for this error come up?
On which page does this appear?
Is the plugin installed?