MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found a solution by using mycode:

\[size=medium\](.*?)\[/size\]

<span style="font-size: 17px;">$1</span>

Thank you for your help anyway.
Hi guys,

I have trouble with restoring auto-saved drafts.
Auto-save popup is shown and data are stored in local storage. After refresh i have console error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: moment is not defined
    at g (ckeditor.js?ver=0.9.7:532)

Workaround - added moment.js to Templates > Ungroupped Templates > headerinclude.  Undecided

MyBB 1.8.21
Rin editor 0.9.7.

Is possible to change storage from Local Storage to DB [drafts]?
^
Quote:... change storage from Local Storage to DB [drafts]?
sorry, that is a complex task.
Hi guys,
I've installed your plugin and it works great, but I encountered two issues and I don't know if they are intentional or not.

Auto-save restoring is not working as our users expected.
If I go back to the Form page and I want to use the restore functionality, I have to click on button Restore immediately and not anywhere else. So if I click firstly into the text area and then I want to click on Restore button, the local storage is already empty and button is hidden.
Also, if I go to back to the Form page and click on Restore button, the text is displayed in the text area, which is expected, but the local storage is emptied again.

I think that in both cases, the local storage should contain the text, until any change on text is done. And after I change the text, the local storage should be updated.
Is this behavior intentional or can be considered as bug ?

EDIT:
New bug in quickedit form - auto-save doen't work. No error in console, no data in LocalStorage.
(2020-05-14, 07:21 AM)microstep Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
I've installed your plugin and it works great, but I encountered two issues and I don't know if they are intentional or not.

If I go back to the Form page and I want to use the restore functionality, I have to click on button Restore immediately and not anywhere else. So if I click firstly into the text area and then I want to click on Restore button, the local storage is already empty and button is hidden.
Also, if I go to back to the Form page and click on Restore button, the text is displayed in the text area, which is expected, but the local storage is emptied again.

I think that in both cases, the local storage should contain the text, until any change on text is done. And after I change the text, the local storage should be updated.

intentional.

(2020-05-14, 07:21 AM)microstep Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT:
New bug in quickedit form - auto-save doen't work. No error in console, no data in LocalStorage.

quickedit does not support auto save feature.
(2020-05-15, 11:56 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-14, 07:21 AM)microstep Wrote: [ -> ]...

intentional.
Is that CKEditors builtin feature?
Or how could I change this behavior?
I prefer original stock ckeditor plugin - maybe you can create two versions
(2020-05-15, 02:44 PM)microstep Wrote: [ -> ]Is that CKEditors builtin feature?

based in official auto save plugin but modified to work too with source mode.

(2020-05-15, 02:44 PM)microstep Wrote: [ -> ]Or how could I change this behavior?

not possible.
maybe i change plugin behavior for mybb 1.9.
I no longer intend to release a new version for mybb 1.8.

ps. mybb 1.9 doesn't has release ETA.
where can i change the editor height?
(2019-10-20, 03:52 PM)Voku84 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends, have this product installed.
very beautiful, but having a problem a problem.

when I enter message, from any browser, responds with this error 
[Image: mybberror.png]

translation:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The message text is missing. Enter one.

I uninstalled all the plugins, but keep making this error
can you help me please

Huh Huh Huh

Hi, im having the same problem. Any ideas of how to fix it? Fixed it by replacing post_javascript in newthread, newpost and quickreply.
Is there a way to add a button for newpoints hide with price? Like [hide=100]content[/hide] and when you click the button yoy can add the price? Thx