MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What about to replace img icons with FontAwesome icons?
(2019-01-30, 09:59 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]What about to replace img icons with FontAwesome icons?

customization is paid service...

anyway you can try something below in rinbutquick template.
https://stackoverflow.com/a/38363283

of cource, to change for all icons, you need create loop function.
I would thank you for adding text direction plugin to the new version
The plugin working very well in the editor but when I try to preview or when I post a thread the text display not as was in the Editor !
check out the attachments to understand well
How to fix this Problem Thanks in Advance <3
(2019-01-31, 06:47 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-30, 09:59 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]What about to replace img icons with FontAwesome icons?

customization is paid service...

anyway you can try something below in rinbutquick template.
https://stackoverflow.com/a/38363283

of cource, to change for all icons, you need create loop function.

Thank you!

One more thing - I need to display smiley icons in a popup window in more than 8 columns (is possible to change that?)
(2019-02-03, 12:00 PM)M!X0R Wrote: [ -> ]I would thank you for adding text direction plugin to the new version
The plugin working very well in the editor but when I try to preview or when I post a thread the text display not as was in the Editor !
check out the attachments to understand well
How to fix this Problem Thanks in Advance <3

hi,

please give me steps to reproduce the issue in my test forum (https://community.mybb.com/thread-189422...pid1321521).
and OS (windows, android etc...), and brownser (ff, chrome etc...) that you using.

(2019-02-03, 03:36 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]One more thing - I need to display smiley icons in a popup window in more than 8 columns (is possible to change that?)

try something like below in config.js
a.smiley_columns = 10;
(2018-11-22, 12:28 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-20, 07:57 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you again, martec - but, any word on the "This message is missing" bugs that I reported at the end of the previous page?

It's been over two months since I reported them, and we've been working around them since then, but it's not ideal because some members prefer Source Mode. I've tried all the standard methods for fixing these, but at this point the only thing that works is disabling Rin Editor, which strongly suggests that version 1.8.18 broke something within the editor itself Sad .

sorry but i can't reproduce your reported issue in source mode using clean install of mybb 1.8.19
please check if issue persist in clean install of mybb 1.8.19

Sorry about the very late response - I've been coming back to this every now and then, and tried all sorts of different things - but, finally, I think I've found out what the problem is. 

It seems that this is happening because I have MentionMe and Rin Editor installed on the same board. If I disable Rin Editor, then I can use Source Mode by default just fine. If I disable MentionMe, then I can use Source Mode by default just fine. But, if I have them both on the same board together, using Source Mode by default will give me "The message is missing" errors every time I try to start a new topic (or, if I try to quote a post, then it'll send only the quoted text, without any of the reply I've written beneath it). 

Here is a throwaway test board I set up, which demonstrates this. It has Rin Editor 0.9.4 installed, and MentionMe 3.2.8 installed - but, otherwise, it's a clean install of MyBB 1.8.19. It exhibits the issues described above. 

I've also informed Wildcard about this in the MentionMe thread. I don't know whether this is an issue in MentionMe, an issue in Rin Editor, or just a general conflict between the two - but, I love both plugins, so it'll really suck if this silly bug effectively renders them incompatible Sad .
(2019-02-07, 11:54 PM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-22, 12:28 PM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-20, 07:57 AM)Kyng Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you again, martec - but, any word on the "This message is missing" bugs that I reported at the end of the previous page?

It's been over two months since I reported them, and we've been working around them since then, but it's not ideal because some members prefer Source Mode. I've tried all the standard methods for fixing these, but at this point the only thing that works is disabling Rin Editor, which strongly suggests that version 1.8.18 broke something within the editor itself Sad .

sorry but i can't reproduce your reported issue in source mode using clean install of mybb 1.8.19
please check if issue persist in clean install of mybb 1.8.19

Sorry about the very late response - I've been coming back to this every now and then, and tried all sorts of different things - but, finally, I think I've found out what the problem is. 

It seems that this is happening because I have MentionMe and Rin Editor installed on the same board. If I disable Rin Editor, then I can use Source Mode by default just fine. If I disable MentionMe, then I can use Source Mode by default just fine. But, if I have them both on the same board together, using Source Mode by default will give me "The message is missing" errors every time I try to start a new topic (or, if I try to quote a post, then it'll send only the quoted text, without any of the reply I've written beneath it). 

Here is a throwaway test board I set up, which demonstrates this. It has Rin Editor 0.9.4 installed, and MentionMe 3.2.8 installed - but, otherwise, it's a clean install of MyBB 1.8.19. It exhibits the issues described above. 

I've also informed Wildcard about this in the MentionMe thread. I don't know whether this is an issue in MentionMe, an issue in Rin Editor, or just a general conflict between the two - but, I love both plugins, so it'll really suck if this silly bug effectively renders them incompatible Sad .

hi,

please, provide test account
it would be great to add COPY/PASTE images from Clipboard directly to this editor, like it is available in the new Wordpress editor or like it is in medium blog platform ? Smile would you consider adding that kind of feature ? thanks
Quote:hi,

please give me steps to reproduce the issue in my test forum (https://community.mybb.com/thread-189422...pid1321521).
and OS (windows, android etc...), and brownser (ff, chrome etc...) that you using.

I Found the problem source !

I've an other language on my forum and Right to Left RTL option is enabled in the lauguage php file 

// Sets if the language is RTL (Right to Left) (1 = yes, 0 = no)
$langinfo['rtl'] = 1;

The problem I can't disable it !

So how I can get another solution without disable this option ?

you can visit my website to test if you want  Shy
(2019-02-08, 06:50 PM)M!X0R Wrote: [ -> ]I Found the problem source !

I've an other language on my forum and Right to Left RTL option is enabled in the lauguage php file 

// Sets if the language is RTL (Right to Left) (1 = yes, 0 = no)
$langinfo['rtl'] = 1;

The problem I can't disable it !

So how I can get another solution without disable this option ?

you can visit my website to test if you want  Shy

i don't know if is exactly same issue, but i see issue.
i opened new issue in github. https://github.com/martec/Rin-Editor_for.../issues/41

of course no ETA.

Edit:
try Attachments .

*steps to install

- unistall old version
- upload Attachments version
- install Attachments version

and add mycode below

Title: dir

Regular Expression:
\[dir=?(.*?)\](.*?)\[/dir\]

Replacement: