MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rin Editor 1.2.4 (Powerd by CKEditor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another error on the inc folder though.

[Image: DlZt52J.png]
0.6.5 Released

- Fix issue in language file

How update:

- Unistall old version.
- Upload new version.
- Install new version.
In your next update sir, can you add table insertion? Smile We would also love that to be released in the next update Smile
(2016-03-02, 06:14 AM)jaydee9296 Wrote: [ -> ]In your next update sir, can you add table insertion? Smile We would also love that to be released in the next update Smile

http://community.mybb.com/thread-189078-...pid1209316
Ohhh I see well okay then Smile
Woow .. Thanks martec for add option for language. it's very good. Smile
I found a bug.
in quick quote, after click on " Quote these posts now" under editor, some quote is added to the editor!

And another bug is, i disable auto save, but editor is save! and can i set a time for auto save or Not?

And for paste a text to the editor, why we can't direct paste a text to editor ?
(2016-03-02, 02:28 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]Woow .. Thanks martec for add option for language. it's very good. Smile
I found a bug.
in quick quote, after click on " Quote these posts now" under editor, some quote is added to the editor!

It is not a bug, you have to delete doubles in your templates... I had same issue

(2016-03-02, 02:28 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]1) And another bug is, i disable auto save, but editor is save! and can i set a time for auto save or Not?

2) And for paste a text to the editor, why we can't direct paste a text to editor ?

1) I cannot reproduce it. Works fine
2) Works fine, I can pase a text or whatever into editor withoutany issue
Quote:It is not a bug, you have to delete doubles in your templates... I had same issue

Thanks. This fix.

Quote:I cannot reproduce it. Works fine
Are you disable auto save? after disable this is not work?
For me, i disable, but auto save is working! how can i stop this?

Quote:Works fine, I can pase a text or whatever into editor withoutany issue
I didn't said about issue Smile
I said why we can't Direct paste a text , now if you need to paste a text, a popup open and you need to paste to popup again, but why we can't paste to editor without popup? This is an additional way i think and reduces working speed with editor...
Quote:I didn't said about issue [Image: smile.gif]

I said why we can't Direct paste a text , now if you need to paste a text, a popup open and you need to paste to popup again, but why we can't paste to editor without popup? This is an additional way i think and reduces working speed with editor...

I just use ctrl+c a nv ctrl+v without any popup window
(2016-03-02, 03:56 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I didn't said about issue [Image: smile.gif]

I said why we can't Direct paste a text , now if you need to paste a text, a popup open and you need to paste to popup again, but why we can't paste to editor without popup? This is an additional way i think and reduces working speed with editor...

I just use ctrl+c a nv ctrl+v without any popup window

Yeah, but with mouse is popup!
if delete popup is very better Wink