MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When do you think 1.4 will come out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
LOL Big Grin
rh1n0 Wrote:Voldermort? Toungue

Voldemort, rh1n0. Jeez, get it right. <_<
lmao I'm-Who-didn't-know so do you-who-know-where-to-who?

lol Toungue
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:
rh1n0 Wrote:Voldermort? Toungue
Voldemort, rh1n0. Jeez, get it right. <_<
Change above. Sorry. Wink
tmhai Wrote:
Kikkerking Wrote:Either MyBBgames or MyBBfans. I'm sure it was on a MyBB website though.
MyBB Games, MyBB Fans, nor MyBB have released any sort of information pertaining to this false information... I would know. Whatever other website you heard it from would be lying and is false information... you should only trust those three websites for accurate information, the official MyBB website more than the other two.

The MyBB Group will release MyBB 1.4 when it is stable... obviously, if it isn't stable it hasn't been released, nor will it be released until it is stable. Get the picture?

Please don't say you heard it will be released on a specific day, because the truth is, there is no set date, and if there was, more than one person would know about it... including MyBB Games and MyBB Fans. Making up dates will only fuel the anger when MyBB isn't released on that said date of yours.

Kikkerking Wrote:Is it still true that it'll be done before November 8th?
You may be interested to know that MyBB Games has great write-ups on the newest features of MyBB 1.4, some of which are told straight from the horses mouth in Tikitiki's interview. The MyBB Games also has rounded up all the ideas, from the MyBB Ideas website, which will be included into 1.4.

Apart from that, speculation is abuzz.

Thanks for explaining that all, but this..

Tikitiki Wrote:
Kikkerking Wrote:Is it still true that it'll be done before November 8th?

No

.. is enough as an answer to my question. Toungue

And also, I guess I probably didn't read it on MyBBnews or MyBBgames or whatever, I'm sure I read it somewhere though.. But now I know that just isn't true then. Smile
rh1n0 Wrote:Change above. Sorry. Wink

Lol, I'm such a dork. XD

---

MyBB 1.4 surely is something to look forward too, the current features which we can see in blogs and post are really good.

Trust me, it's well worth the wait. Wink
At least when it finally goes into Beta/RC, MyBB won't take 7+ or be adding extra features after it's supposed to be "feature-frozen". Toungue
>.<
MyBB is still lacking alot of MODs.
Seriously, I really hope the Team can do something to attract more modders to do more MODs.

Theres plenty of requests, yet very few are actually made.
xiaozhu Wrote:>.<
MyBB is still lacking alot of MODs.
Seriously, I really hope the Team can do something to attract more modders to do more MODs.

Theres plenty of requests, yet very few are actually made.

There's on average 2 new submissions a day (either to themes or plugins) so on that pace in a year we'll have well over 365 more plugins/themes
Tikitiki Wrote:There's on average 2 new submissions a day (either to themes or plugins) so on that pace in a year we'll have well over 365 more plugins/themes
Yeah, but compared to other free BBs...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48