MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When do you think 1.4 will come out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plugins would only require minor modifications for the front end to work with MyBB 1.4.
destroyer Wrote:Plugins would only require minor modifications for the front end to work with MyBB 1.4.

Ahh, thanks. That's a great help.

So I can get all my core mods written and deal with the interface when I do my re-skin?
I want to create a new forum, but I don't want the work to update it all when v1.4 is coming out.

Is it worth waiting, or does it take too long and I should use v1.2x till then?
Well according to the team it maybe release in any time of this month August Big Grin
Does not seem it...
/snowy needs MyBB 1.4!
I think I mentioned this before, but some database methods have been changed in 1.4 (I'm sure there will be more details about it closer to the release).
sacharja Wrote:I want to create a new forum, but I don't want the work to update it all when v1.4 is coming out.

Is it worth waiting, or does it take too long and I should use v1.2x till then?

I'd use 1.2.x, 1.4 is still labeled as 'in development', and beta testing didn't start yet.
Ok thx.
Well can we know how many percent is done for 1.4? i think it done around 50-60% Big Grin