MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When do you think 1.4 will come out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you guys tell us an estimated percent on how far 1.4 is completed?
No, has nothing to do with the ACP. Thanks for you answer Tikitiki and great job, I just started with web pages when I was 15, but you are already a good programmer keep going Smile
logix Wrote:Can you guys tell us an estimated percent on how far 1.4 is completed?

No, 1.4 will be released when it's ready. We don't want to release a version which has got many bugs. We'll also have a beta testing period before we'll release 1.4.
destroyer Wrote:
logix Wrote:Can you guys tell us an estimated percent on how far 1.4 is completed?

No, 1.4 will be released when it's ready. We don't want to release a version which has got many bugs. We'll also have a beta testing period before we'll release 1.4.

Would that be the first time you used the word we instead of they in that sentence? Toungue
Lol. I was thinking of that too. Toungue Would've been weird if I said they, though.

I'll tell you a secret.

The current percent completion of the super duper MyBB 1.4 is...

between 0% and 100%. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
DennisTT Wrote:

I'll tell you a secret.

The current percent completion of the super duper MyBB 1.4 is...

between 0% and 100%. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Thanks!!!! Cool
Wait, the next major release is going to be 1.4? What happened to 1.3?
drygnfyre Wrote:Wait, the next major release is going to be 1.4? What happened to 1.3?
[Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Scroll down a bit and you'll see why.
rh1n0 Wrote:
drygnfyre Wrote:Wait, the next major release is going to be 1.4? What happened to 1.3?
[Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
Scroll down a bit and you'll see why.
The best thing is I can remember Chris saying something in IRC a couple of weeks ago that after 1.4 he's changing the version number system again to "something simpler".