MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When do you think 1.4 will come out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nah, i'm sure its on 99.9%, been like that for a few months, they just love to see us ask and to build up the suspense lol[/joke]
DragonLord Wrote:Well can we know how many percent is done for 1.4? i think it done around 50-60% Big Grin

I Think around 80% is ready.. most of the features (as it seems) already finished.
10% left for final touch-up.
10% left fot beta testing.
I think its 98% percent because they've said they want to try and have it out by December. They've also said they want to put it out first here to test it out so I imagine this will be for a month or two
defiant Wrote:I think its 98% percent because they've said they want to try and have it out by December. They've also said they want to put it out first here to test it out so I imagine this will be for a month or two
Yes I highly doubt its coming this month with all the private beta testing and than these forums being upgraded to it so public testing.
* tristan/SMM REALLY wants to beta test 1.4 sooooooooo baaaaad!!!
hmmmm.. i am so bored with 1.2 and cant wait for 1.4 Rolleyes Dont know when but its almost half of August.i think there must be a change for all of us novadays.Cool
I say i say late December as mybb would want it to be perfect before it comes out.
How come they said August than?
shadow82x Wrote:How come they said August than?

How many times do I have to say it? It's a guess. Your guess would be no better than my guess.

We're probably 70-80% done. We've still got a few fairly large parts of the Admin CP to do, and work on SQLite and PostgreSQL engines, as well as a few front end features to do.

I'm guessing beta testing will be a month+, which hasn't even started, so we're still a few months off.
Cool. PostgreSQL? That would be a nice feature to add, I like PostgreSQL databases. And is there a mod CP in it?

Thanks,

BP