MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When do you think 1.4 will come out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Tikitiki Wrote:
HarryWx Wrote:May help to give a update of just exactly what IS going on. Would be TOTALLY different if no dates or estimations at all were given.

Chris Boulton already provided an update - We're running a beta right now and that's all the information I - or any of the staff - are authorized to share at this time.

Thats cool.

Thanks.
tmhai Wrote:Looks like the MyBB Fans guessing competition will have to be modified...

Why is that tmhai? That wouldn't be very fair to the person that went out on a limb and chose a later date than most.. No one knows other than MyBB Staff and that's the beauty of the contest Smile
Just got this in my mail, a small update Big Grin

Chris Boulton in my Mail Wrote:We're not quite there yet but we're working as hard as we can to deliver MyBB 1.4 to
you.

MyBB 1.4 has recently entered the first rounds of private beta testing whilst we finish
off the final features and polish the interface. We've received some welcomed feedback
for the release and are looking forward to gathering everyones thoughts once 1.4 is
finally released.
hemi Wrote:
tmhai Wrote:Looks like the MyBB Fans guessing competition will have to be modified...

Why is that tmhai? That wouldn't be very fair to the person that went out on a limb and chose a later date than most.. No one knows other than MyBB Staff and that's the beauty of the contest Smile

Even we don't know Toungue
thanks for the quick reply..
keep going with your great work!!!

BTW- Happy New Year Smile
destroyer Wrote:
hemi Wrote:

Even we don't know Toungue

Shhhhh, you weren't supposed to say that, you could of gotten by with sooo much Destroyer Big Grin Oh the evilness you could of plagued upon them....

Well there you have it then.. It's so secret even they don't know. Now that's like some top secret super secret 007 stuff there. Big Grin
The MyBB Fans "Guess when MyBB 1.4 Will Be Released" contest has been recreated here:
http://www.mybbfans.com/community/contest-5.html

The old entries are still saved and valid for the prize. It has been recreated so that new and old users will get the same number of entries (or else new users will be able to submit 7 new guesses Toungue)
I won't give a specific date, but I think it's 6 to 8 weeks away.
tmhai Wrote:What is that supposed to mean?

You mean to tell me that you know the release date of 1.4?! How absurd sir!

Of course I don't know the release date of 1.4 (not even Dennis or Chris knows that), but considering that beta testing was just recently started I think it will take 6 to 8 weeks to make it as bug-free as possible.
But it might take less amount of time if you let more people beta test it.

*coughcoughcoughgivemeaccesscoughcoughcough*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48