MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Works great ! Nice mod Smile
(2009-12-03, 11:49 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]any update ???

I'll release the update this weekend. Its just going to be a maintenance release with the bugs listed so far fixed, no new features.

(2009-12-04, 03:59 PM)ch3m!c@L Wrote: [ -> ]Works great ! Nice mod Smile
Glad you liked it Smile
(2009-11-30, 09:16 PM)leesester Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, sorry to join in with the yells for help, but I have a problem with using this with the aardvark theme. I have a button everywhere where a button should be - unfortunately the aardvark theme has no buttons so this one looks a bit strange. Can you tell me where I need to edit in the aardvark templates to REMOVE the button and just be left with the text like the rest of the theme? Im guessing I need to edit in the post template, as I obviously cant edit in the globals without smashing all the other themes....(I think?)

I know this is not a problem with the plug in (its doing JUST what it said it would Big Grin ) but I would appreciate it if you could help.

thanks

Lee
Hi
I made some buttons for this for my own site to use with some of the Afresh themes. Just thanks buttons, and only for the themes I have installed:

Mint/Midnight/Black/Orange/Sun.

They are not PERFECT - but I thought they were good enough for my forum and maybe someone might be interested. I hope its ok to post them - if not, Im sorry. If its ok - well, enjoy.

See screenshot.

Can u Please give me the xfc for Gimp and make some buttons and other languages Smile
Another Bug, This plugin invalidate the thread pages of my forum :/
(2009-12-06, 05:08 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-30, 09:16 PM)leesester Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I made some buttons for this for my own site to use with some of the Afresh themes. Just thanks buttons, and only for the themes I have installed:

Mint/Midnight/Black/Orange/Sun.

Can u Please give me the xfc for Gimp and make some buttons and other languages Smile
Another Bug, This plugin invalidate the thread pages of my forum :/

Hi, sorry, but I used photoshop, not gimp, and I don't know how to make the file extension you requested (other than putting GIMP on my PC which I won't do)

Sorry

Lee
Send him the psd instead, The GIMP can work with the Photoshop files.
(2009-12-08, 05:54 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Send him the psd instead, The GIMP can work with the Photoshop files.

Yes, its an alternative.
Hi
I had a look on my PC - I did not keep all the PSD's - so here is the PSD file for the black and the orange - and - maybe handy - a BLANK flame button.
In the PSD you will see that I made layers - the text is changeable on the PSD. If you know what you are doing in photoshop I am sure you will find that a big time saver.
(2009-12-06, 05:08 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Another Bug, This plugin invalidate the thread pages of my forum :/

Thanks for reporting that. I fixed it in my working copy and fix will be included in the next release.

Again, my apologies to all for the delay in releasing the update to not only this plugin but all my plugins. I've been crazy busy past couple of weeks and it just got worse but I hope to get to the plugins soon.
Dear G33K iUsed your Plugin ihave problem
Mybb 1.4.10 ihave problem : Help Me
1. The Pict Button doesnt show(only text Add Thanks You ) ihave follow the instruction
2. When User Klik Thanks wait proses its long time
3. Can I set Thanks is givent by user point which have more than 300 post or group user
(2009-12-10, 09:50 AM)kurniawan Wrote: [ -> ]Dear G33K iUsed your Plugin ihave problem
Mybb 1.4.10 ihave problem : Help Me
1. The Pict Button doesnt show(only text Add Thanks You ) ihave follow the instruction
2. When User Klik Thanks wait proses its long time
3. Can I set Thanks is givent by user point which have more than 300 post or group user

Please read this post and check that your templates have the proper elements and that the images are in the right location:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-596...#pid426555

At the moment you can restrict any group (the plugin inherits permissions of making posts) or limit by number of posts.

If the above doesn't work then I'll need to have your URL to check it out.