MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that would be great Smile
If members are clicking on the links on the profile (received likes and given likes), this error's popping up:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 't.uid' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT pid FROM mybb_posts WHERE pid IN ( SELECT tyl.pid FROM mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike tyl WHERE tyl.puid = 1) AND fid NOT IN ('111','114','98','103','91','99','100','101','112','113','104','105','106','107','108')AND ((fid IN(19) AND t.uid='13') OR t.fid NOT IN(19)) ORDER BY dateline DESC

This does not happen if you're an administrator.
Sorry, I can't reproduce this error in my test board. Could you post a link where I can see this issues?
I cannot reproduce it...
OK, so this plugin is now available on MyBB mods site. All updates will be published here

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=360
Good , and you should create new thread too , so you can update it whenever you release new version .
It is not necessary - just check in your forum ACP -> plugins -> plugin updates tab
Hi,

A suggestion, I think it is neater to display the "Like" by users within the post, like this post but one line below the comment instead of creating another bar below the entire post bit.
It is not a problem - just edit your post bit template - add there thankyou like code where you wish Smile I think it should be working.

We will leave it as a bar under the post. There is a template and css file so everyone can customize it easily. I will check code tommorow and maybe I will add a tutorial
I see, didn't know there is a template. Will do that.

edit:
i realised that your template is set beside the "edit" button so editing the template won't put it below the "post-comment".