MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great plugin Smile
Thanks I'm sure i'll get that updated with the forum.
very nice
GREAT PLUGIN!
Thanks - G33K -!

I read for changes on 6.page and only change in member profile lines ;-)
Other things work very well. I check IE9 on Win7. Work.
Only my small idea about settings, is have chance to add permission for User Group, ID, and Admin to >"Allow Removing"< separately? And do You have some instructions for implemented with Prostats ?
(2011-11-09, 08:51 PM)MEDIA-DESIGN Wrote: [ -> ]GREAT PLUGIN!
Thanks - G33K -!

I read for changes on 6.page and only change in member profile lines ;-)
Other things work very well. I check IE9 on Win7. Work.
Only my small idea about settings, is have chance to add permission for User Group, ID, and Admin to >"Allow Removing"< separately? And do You have some instructions for implemented with Prostats ?

Prostats:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-59652-p...#pid434368

I'll see what I can do about the idea you gave. It sounds good.
Again big Thanks for your really good work! Because we need this every day ;-)
O.K. Yes, in this idea exists better independent control for option "Allow Removing".
Hmmm, maybe another cool idea is that: "Accept Thanks" from user who receives that "Thanks" from other users. If I see somebody who gives me "Thanks", maybe I don't need exactly from that user ;-)
And if I don't accept that "Thanks", go to that User in some option "Negative/positive counter" which that user can't change!
Think about this... ;-)
It is possible to convert THANKS V3.9 database to this plugin?
Huh
(2011-11-13, 06:57 PM)hankypanky2004 Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible to convert THANKS V3.9 database to this plugin?
Huh

http://community.mybb.com/thread-59652-p...#pid618957
Is it possible to see a list of users ranked by the amount of thanks they have received, most thanked at the top? (Im asking if this is somewhere by default, otherwise i will have to create myself).

Great plugin.
(2011-11-15, 12:56 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to see a list of users ranked by the amount of thanks they have received, most thanked at the top? (Im asking if this is somewhere by default, otherwise i will have to create myself).

Great plugin.

No there is no such functionality in the plugin, however the data is there so you can pull it from there and sort it as you wish.
The fields in the user table are tyl_unumrcvtyls, tyl_unumptyls and tyl_unumtyls for thanks received, thanks received posts and thanks given respectively