MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have two issues here sir.. i have two themes one is using image and the other one using css buttons.. but the default has image and the other theme look awfull because the only button has image is the like button.. second when i clicked the like button the spinner keeps on loading but the like is posted is it jscript issue?
Hi, I wasn't able to get this to work with 1.6.12. Does it require an update?

Sorry all fixed. Ignore Smile
This plugin work with My Alerts plugin?
I wanna know that too. Getting an alert for a Like would be amazing! +1
I got this working which is great but I was wondering about My Alerts too. Anyone?
Really nice plugin, going to start using.
Hi guys.

I want to use this plugin on my forum. But i am already use another like plugin. I want to import my like data to this plugin. Can i do that and how? Thank you.
Hi ...

I'm used this plugin but can't thanks from closed threads.

Can anybody add thanks from closed threads.

Of course Forum Team Can thanked closed threads and just member can't.

i'm not added this ... can anybody add this?

this very important for me.

thanks
Thank you for creating this great mod.
Is it possible to use both like and thanks system via this plugin? Any plan to implement this feature?
(2014-01-17, 10:39 PM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.

I want to use this plugin on my forum. But i am already use another like plugin. I want to import my like data to this plugin. Can i do that and how? Thank you.

Yes, details are in the OP of this thread on how to merge... I've just successfully done it

I'm having an issue with the plugin, the thanks system itself is working, but there are two issues

When someone clicks thanks, the loadings screen stays there indefinitely
[Image: Yw32UBe.png]

Also, the thanks are not appearing below the post to show that it has been thanked

I'm using a custom theme

Thanks in advance

Tal