MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it doesht show up the image of the button ...Just it shows the text "Thanks"but works ...
(2010-09-23, 08:28 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-23, 04:00 AM)christinaxx Wrote: [ -> ]I installed exacially how you said and I don't even see the option to like the post on my forum... :s

Can I get the link to your board and a test account with the plugin activated so I can have a look at it.

Forgot to update here on the above, we did end up resolving the issue in PMs

(2010-10-04, 08:03 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]it doesht show up the image of the button ...Just it shows the text "Thanks"but works ...

This is because the images are not in the right locations. Please make sure you have them here at the very least, this way the plugin can show these if the custom theme/language you are using does not have them.

* /images/english/postbit_l_add.gif
* /images/english/postbit_l_add.gif
* /images/english/postbit_ty_add.gif
* /images/english/postbit_ty_add.gif
Hello,
I have Thank you/Like v. 1.2 installed on MyBB 1.4.14. Nice plugin! In the threads it works like expected. But when I go to "Find All Thanked Posts" I get the following error:
SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause'
Query: SELECT fid FROM mybb_moderators WHERE (id='18' AND isgroup='0') OR (id='2' AND isgroup='1')

(2010-10-30, 08:49 AM)Janko Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I have Thank you/Like v. 1.2 installed on MyBB 1.4.14. Nice plugin! In the threads it works like expected. But when I go to "Find All Thanked Posts" I get the following error:
SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause'
Query: SELECT fid FROM mybb_moderators WHERE (id='18' AND isgroup='0') OR (id='2' AND isgroup='1')

This is because you're running v1.4 of MyBB. This plugin was updated for MyBB 1.6 unfortunately that feature broke as a result of the update.
I will fix this in the next version of the plugin so that theres backward compatibility for MyBB v1.4
- G33K -, whenever I try to install any of your plugins I get the following error (see screenshot) I am able to install other plugins on the Apart themes.

(2010-10-30, 09:36 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]This is because you're running v1.4 of MyBB. This plugin was updated for MyBB 1.6 unfortunately that feature broke as a result of the update.
I will fix this in the next version of the plugin so that theres backward compatibility for MyBB v1.4

Thank you. Should I use the older 1.4 Version of the plugin in the meantime?
(2010-10-30, 10:19 AM)Seiya Wrote: [ -> ]- G33K -, whenever I try to install any of your plugins I get the following error (see screenshot) I am able to install other plugins on the Apart themes.

I saw your earlier thread here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-80898.html and as explained to you in that thread the problem seems to be with your host or your database. Lost connection can not be caused by mybb code or any of my plugins. You have some other issues with your board which you have not resolved, you should resolve those first.

(2010-10-30, 12:13 PM)Janko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-30, 09:36 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]This is because you're running v1.4 of MyBB. This plugin was updated for MyBB 1.6 unfortunately that feature broke as a result of the update.

Thank you. Should I use the older 1.4 Version of the plugin in the meantime?

No need to downgrade, I'll be releasing an update in the course of the week so you can just update the new version. Till then just bear with me, or you can remove that search link to prevent anyone accessing it and seeing it.
Hi guys!

I installed also the Thank You/Like System Mod. and i love it! I worked about 3 hours just to fix it...and now finally i`m finished to 90%! I have just a little problem...

How can i fix the following Templates:

Global>thankyoulike_expcollapse

and

Show Thread Templates>showthread ?

In which Template of my theme i must copy? I dont use the default theme...right now i using the Blue Warez 2.0 Theme. I also have the newest version of mybb 1.6. And how can i add the stats of the user in the right side? There is just how many messages i wrote and points of my reputation. Please just check my web site...so you will see it:

http://www.koyedersim.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4
(2010-11-14, 03:53 AM)DersimliErsin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys!

I installed also the Thank You/Like System Mod. and i love it! I worked about 3 hours just to fix it...and now finally i`m finished to 90%! I have just a little problem...

How can i fix the following Templates:

Global>thankyoulike_expcollapse

and

Show Thread Templates>showthread ?

In which Template of my theme i must copy? I dont use the default theme...right now i using the Blue Warez 2.0 Theme. I also have the newest version of mybb 1.6. And how can i add the stats of the user in the right side? There is just how many messages i wrote and points of my reputation. Please just check my web site...so you will see it:

http://www.koyedersim.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4

I'm sorry but your post was not very clear but I think you are having problems with the templates? What did you fix? What was not working?

What do you want to fix in the global templates? Those templates should be automatically added when you install the plugin. Could you please be alittle more clear?

When you install the plugin do the templates not get edited/added?
Thank you for this useful plugin!
I am currently using another Thanks plugin, but I see this one got a lot of features!
I'll give it a try.Big Grin