MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
User can't thank at the closed threads. How can i enable thanks button at closed threads?
(2012-09-18, 07:35 PM)demohein Wrote: [ -> ]User can't thank at the closed threads. How can i enable thanks button at closed threads?

From the first post:

Quote:Notes:
- Permissions for if a user can Thank/Like a post is dependant on whether they can post in that thread or not. Guests, however can never thank/like a post regardless of guest post option.

If you want to be able to give users the ability to thank for a post then you will have to make core changes to the plugin.

EDIT: I actually see this being useful though, for example allow thanking a thread such as an announcement thread, so I will add it to my list of to do and figure out a proper way to implement it.
how to make it show both like and thanks
if possible
(2012-09-20, 04:30 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-18, 07:35 PM)demohein Wrote: [ -> ]User can't thank at the closed threads. How can i enable thanks button at closed threads?

From the first post:

- Permissions for if a user can Thank/Like a post is dependant on whether they can post in that thread or not. Guests, however can never thank/like a post regardless of guest post option.

If you want to be able to give users the ability to thank for a post then you will have to make core changes to the plugin.

EDIT: I actually see this being useful though, for example allow thanking a thread such as an announcement thread, so I will add it to my list of to do and figure out a proper way to implement it.

Thanks for your answer. Where can i chage it or it will come out with next verison?

It is really good idea to thank announcement and in closed threads. Poster will not get thanks or likes if user can't give thanks at closed threads. In my forum, many users ask to thank in some threads where they can't post.
hi
I want change this plugins for plugins thanks saeedgh Without thnaks Loss Statistics

Possible?

up...
(2012-09-20, 08:47 AM)jzoner Wrote: [ -> ]how to make it show both like and thanks
if possible
Not possible, its one or the other.

(2012-09-20, 07:13 PM)demohein Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-20, 04:30 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]

From the first post:

Thanks for your answer. Where can i chage it or it will come out with next verison?

It is really good idea to thank announcement and in closed threads. Poster will not get thanks or likes if user can't give thanks at closed threads. In my forum, many users ask to thank in some threads where they can't post.
If you want to change it then you'll have to do it in the core plugin files. I do not have an eta on any of my release updates, they'll come when I get time to work on them.

(2012-09-21, 12:10 PM)korean Wrote: [ -> ]hi
I want change this plugins for plugins thanks saeedgh Without thnaks Loss Statistics

Possible?

up...
http://community.mybb.com/thread-59652-p...#pid618957
I want change thnakyou/like plugine to (thanks)
this script change thanks static to thankyou/like.....

up...Sad

up up
(2012-09-22, 09:35 AM)korean Wrote: [ -> ]I want change thnakyou/like plugine to (thanks)
this script change thanks static to thankyou/like.....

up...Sad

up up

Its difficult to understand you but I'm assuming you want a way to transfer the data from this plugin to saeedgh's plugin. If that is the case then I'm afraid I can't be of any help. Try contacting saeedgh to see if he has a script that would merge this plugin's data with his.
when close topic users cannot thanks topic closed....
How can on ...user can thanks closed topic?

I'm sorry.
I do not speak good English Sad
up...