MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way I can style the button with CSS like my other postbit buttons?

I really want to use this plugin on my forum but I'm not sure how.

Edit: Never mind, I got it.
I couldn't find an answer to my question in this thread. Sorry in advance if I missed something...

I have installed this plugin and it seems that I have a problem with these 2 lines
$tylpd_percent_total = $lang->sprintf($lang->tyl_tylpd_percent_total, my_number_format($tylpd), $tyl_thankslikes_given, $percent);
$tylrcvpd_percent_total = $lang->sprintf($lang->tyl_tylpd_percent_total, my_number_format($tylrcvpd), $tyl_thankslikes_rcvd, $percent_rcv);

$l['tyl_tylpd_percent_total'] = "{1} {2} per day | {3} percent of total {2}";
will be shown as follows for example in the profile
8 (0.02 per day | 88.89 percent of total )

So it seems that {2} of the language variable will not be shown at the end of the line. Is there a misunderstanding on my side or has $tyl_thankslikes_given and $tyl_thankslikes_rcvd not been filled up with an according value?
(2012-04-28, 07:46 AM)Jockl Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't find an answer to my question in this thread. Sorry in advance if I missed something...

I have installed this plugin and it seems that I have a problem with these 2 lines
$tylpd_percent_total = $lang->sprintf($lang->tyl_tylpd_percent_total, my_number_format($tylpd), $tyl_thankslikes_given, $percent);
$tylrcvpd_percent_total = $lang->sprintf($lang->tyl_tylpd_percent_total, my_number_format($tylrcvpd), $tyl_thankslikes_rcvd, $percent_rcv);

$l['tyl_tylpd_percent_total'] = "{1} {2} per day | {3} percent of total {2}";
will be shown as follows for example in the profile
8 (0.02 per day | 88.89 percent of total )

So it seems that {2} of the language variable will not be shown at the end of the line. Is there a misunderstanding on my side or has $tyl_thankslikes_given and $tyl_thankslikes_rcvd not been filled up with an according value?

Thanks for reporting this. You are right, {2} is not supposed to be in the language string, there are only supposed to be 2 replacement elements in the string and {2} is not even being used. It was probably left over from the time when I was still working out how best to code that block.
However, this should not give you any problems as {2} will simply not be replaced and you should end up with the correct string, so if you are having a problem that lead you to this please let me know, it might be caused by something else.

This will be fixed in the next release.
Likes Given: and Likes Received: not showing up on my other theme when posting in forums.
how do i get it to show in posts??

got it to show but is there a way to remove the "in 0 posts" part of "Likes Received: 0"
When clicking Like/Unlike button, it shows Loading window. And i see broken image. Anyone like me? Which file i missed?
[Image: 1Vw7l.jpg]
(2012-04-21, 01:59 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way I can style the button with CSS like my other postbit buttons?

could you please tell me how ??
(2012-06-04, 09:38 AM)Pro33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-21, 01:59 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way I can style the button with CSS like my other postbit buttons?

could you please tell me how ??

Already answered you on WD, but in case anyone else is wondering:

thankyoulike_button_add

thankyoulike_button_del

Those two templates have to be edited. You just give the link the class of your CSS Postbit buttons (For example, in Unova it would be class="main_button"), then remove the image and add text inside the links instead.
When do I activate the plugin. Speed ​​is very low and I can not open multiple links simultaneously. Is disabled, the speed is very good.

I have 2 GB total size of the database Location database thankyou is 50 MB. Member servers are very good and this problem only occurs during activation and cause heavy query and will remain cached for 5 minutes.

Why have these problems?
---
list plugin
MyAnimatedFavicon (1.0)
Signature Height Limit (1.0)
Add Spiders (0.1)
Ads after first post (2.4)
Advanced Quick Reply Form (1.0.3)
Custom Header Logo for Forums (0.5)
Fit on Page (2.3)
Game Section (1.2 RC3.1.1)
Hide Links to Guests (1.0)
Hide Last Visit For Invisible Users (1.0)
*<imei> Hijri Shamsi (Jalali) Date! (1.2.2)
Last Visitors in Profile (1.1)
mymood (1.0)
MyMusic (1.0)
MyShoutbox (1.7)
NewPoints (1.9.2)
Show the users that has been online today (2.0)
Profile Buddies (1.4.1)
Profile Comments (0.9.2)
profile design (2.3.0)
prostats (1.7.5)
Quick Theme! (1.1.2)
Registration Security Question (1.2)
(1.4.5)
Thank You/Like System (1.5)
بازدید کنندگان موضوع (1.2)
Users Browsing Thread (1.1)
Welcome PM/Email (1.1)
---
google translate
mygeneral.ir
(2012-06-19, 11:24 AM)mygeneral Wrote: [ -> ]When do I activate the plugin. Speed ​​is very low and I can not open multiple links simultaneously. Is disabled, the speed is very good.

I have 2 GB total size of the database Location database thankyou is 50 MB. Member servers are very good and this problem only occurs during activation and cause heavy query and will remain cached for 5 minutes.

Why have these problems?
---
list plugin
MyAnimatedFavicon (1.0)
Signature Height Limit (1.0)
Add Spiders (0.1)
Ads after first post (2.4)
Advanced Quick Reply Form (1.0.3)
Custom Header Logo for Forums (0.5)
Fit on Page (2.3)
Game Section (1.2 RC3.1.1)
Hide Links to Guests (1.0)
Hide Last Visit For Invisible Users (1.0)
*<imei> Hijri Shamsi (Jalali) Date! (1.2.2)
Last Visitors in Profile (1.1)
mymood (1.0)
MyMusic (1.0)
MyShoutbox (1.7)
NewPoints (1.9.2)
Show the users that has been online today (2.0)
Profile Buddies (1.4.1)
Profile Comments (0.9.2)
profile design (2.3.0)
prostats (1.7.5)
Quick Theme! (1.1.2)
Registration Security Question (1.2)
(1.4.5)
Thank You/Like System (1.5)
بازدید کنندگان موضوع (1.2)
Users Browsing Thread (1.1)
Welcome PM/Email (1.1)
---
google translate
mygeneral.ir

Do you get this problem only while activating the plugin or while generally using the plugin? You can try removing the plugin including the database tables and reinstalling it. Otherwise send me your board details and I could have a look.
(Backup your database before doing so)
I've installed this plugin and it's great. But I have a question. Instead of it posting in a secondary postbit, how can I make it post underneath the signature area? If that is not possible, can I expand that column that it is in (the trow2 post_button) and make it the same length as the actual post table itself?

[Image: 7LbBl.jpg]

Here is an example. Where it appears now is with the yellow circle around it, but if I can put it inside where the red box is, that would be better. If you can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the awesome plugin!

I know this is what I need to change:
{$post['thankyoulike_data']}

And just put it under the postbit_signature or the postbit_iphidden, but it comes out as a whole second third column and I need to edit the column styling on it.

Where can I do this?

Eh, I figured it out, thanks anyway.