MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am still getting the spinner issue, But when I refresh the page it works. I shouldn't have to refresh the page in order to see the thanks/likes.

So Please how can I fix this.
im using MybbGM addon, i want to change like icon to text on it, so which template i must edit
Hi i really love your plugin but ive turned it off cause im getting this never ending spinner issue too (it works just with refresh)
Please fix that !
PS im using v. 1.3.1! mybb 1.6.3
1.3.1 fixed the stuck spinning loading image for me
(2011-06-09, 04:37 PM)Abandon Wrote: [ -> ]I am still getting the spinner issue, But when I refresh the page it works. I shouldn't have to refresh the page in order to see the thanks/likes.

So Please how can I fix this.

(2011-06-17, 03:20 AM)joschi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i really love your plugin but ive turned it off cause im getting this never ending spinner issue too (it works just with refresh)
Please fix that !
PS im using v. 1.3.1! mybb 1.6.3

If you are getting the spinner hanging then first check that you have all the necessary template edits that the plugin needs. If your theme is drastically different from the default then the plugin will not be able to insert the edits.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-59652-p...#pid599058

A link to the forum with the plugin activated and a test account is needed if you want me to help you check the issue.

(2011-06-15, 04:34 PM)atef Wrote: [ -> ]im using MybbGM addon, i want to change like icon to text on it, so which template i must edit

Global>thankyoulike_button_add
Global>thankyoulike_button_del
thank u G33k for replay, but it will change to text at PC theme, i want to make it text on GM theme and a pic at PC theme.. Any idea?
Well, that will not be possible without an edit of the plugin to check and see if its in the mobile theme and if it is serve out the text buttons. I don't think mybbgm offers any hooks that we can use either.
Is there a way to remove like given from postbit but leave received?
(2011-07-07, 06:24 AM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to remove like given from postbit but leave received?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-98127-p...#pid717186
I don't really like that fix because I still want given likes on profiles.