MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MY FAULT, MY FAULT, MY FAULT!!!! Rolleyes Sorry, please just forget everything I wrote.Blush
so this is just thank you or like system. admin have choose one of them. but i think it will be better with both systems same time... =)
Can I modify the text "Thanks Given:" and "Thanks Received:" to something else? coz Thanks Received was too long for my themes to show in one line.
inc/languages/english/thankyoulike.lang.php Smile
is there a way to limit the amount of thanks one member can give another in a 24 hour period?

i implemented this on my forums and it is already being abused.

i like the idea of it replacing the reputation system as the rep system can be used as a means to bash, harass, or torment other members, but i need something positive that cannot be abused in any way.
deleting this from my forums as it is glitched and is actively being abused. sorry for the double post... using this as a means to bump this thread as i never got a response to my previous post posted a week ago.
(2010-02-09, 06:02 PM)mirandaswow Wrote: [ -> ]deleting this from my forums as it is glitched and is actively being abused. sorry for the double post... using this as a means to bump this thread as i never got a response to my previous post posted a week ago.

My two cents: control of forum users is a bit outside the scope of this plug in.

You could try using Yumis "Conditionals in templates" and combine that with the thank you plug in by setting permissions for user groups within the templates, so the thanks button is only visible to certain user groups.

Of course, it will depend on how many templates you have running on your site....
hy... i have problem with this plugin..

why the Thanks + or - and Like + or - button not showed?
actually the button is showing but like crash image button..

help me please Smile

done Big Grin
i installed 1.1, but i dont see the buttons, i dont think they were add4ed to the templates.

could you please give me the code to add to make them show up?

Thanks!
damn this is very nice!