MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Permissions are based on their primary group so whatever their usergroup is the permissions used for the add picture link
(2010-07-02, 03:26 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Permissions are based on their primary group so whatever their usergroup is the permissions used for the add picture link

It doesn't seem to work for custom added user groups though. All the default groups work fine.
Just a suggestion...
at the moment, if a group doesn't have permission to "view" the gallery, the following banner appears:
[attachment=18772]

Why not use the No permission page
[attachment=18773]
(2010-07-02, 03:30 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-02, 03:26 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Permissions are based on their primary group so whatever their usergroup is the permissions used for the add picture link

It doesn't seem to work for custom added user groups though. All the default groups work fine.
Try this and see if it helps
(2010-07-02, 03:45 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-02, 03:30 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]

Try this and see if it helps

No, still only allowing default user groups. I cannot adjust permissions for my custom user group.
Are the permissions saving in the admin area? For the custom groups if checked them off then revisit the page are they there?
vbgamer...the custom groups aren't appearing on the permissions page. Only the default ones are.
(2010-07-02, 03:55 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Are the permissions saving in the admin area? For the custom groups if checked them off then revisit the page are they there?
Screen caps attached...the custom user group does not show at all in the ezGallery permissions...

I have added 'Premium Members' as a custom group and would like them to have access to the gallery also.
(2010-07-02, 03:57 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]vbgamer...the custom groups aren't appearing on the permissions page. Only the default ones are.

I see ok I think this fixes it.
Getting the following error with the above fix:
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'p.gid' in 'on clause'
Query:
SELECT u.title, p.ID_GROUP, p.view,p.add,p.edit,p.delete,p.comment,p.report,p.autoapprove, p.manage FROM mybb_usergroups AS u LEFT JOIN mybb_gallery_permissions as p ON (p.gid = u.gid)