MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tried the new version and still getting this:
Warning [2] mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource - Line: 92 - File: inc/ezgallery.lib.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/ezgallery.lib.php 92 mysql_fetch_row
/inc/plugins/ezgallery.php 285 LoadGallerySettings
[PHP] ezgallery_admin
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 call_user_func_array
/admin/index.php 379 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource - Line: 94 - File: inc/ezgallery.lib.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/ezgallery.lib.php 94 mysql_free_result
/inc/plugins/ezgallery.php 285 LoadGallerySettings
[PHP] ezgallery_admin
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 call_user_func_array
/admin/index.php 379 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Can you run this query on your database with phpmyadmin and tell me what happens

SELECT 
			`variable`, `value`
		FROM mybb_gallery_settings
(2010-06-30, 12:01 AM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you run this query on your database with phpmyadmin and tell me what happens

SELECT 
			`variable`, `value`
		FROM mybb_gallery_settings

[attachment=18750]
Now that's strange so query is fine...

Are you using something other than normal mysql for the database?
(2010-06-30, 12:09 AM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Now that's strange so query is fine...

Are you using something other than normal mysql for the database?

here's my mysql version
MySQLi 5.1.47
hmm yeah that is the problem the MySQLi will see if I can fix that.

A quick fix for you would be to edit the ezgallery files and change mysql_ to mysqi_
(2010-06-30, 12:12 AM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm yeah that is the problem the MySQLi will see if I can fix that.

A quick fix for you would be to edit the ezgallery files and change mysql_ to mysqi_

what exactly needs to be changed? which files? all of them?
all of them do a find and replace will work on updating the plugin to better support MySQLi
Pretty close to a fix trying to think of way to replace one line of code then it should work ok.
I noticed in the acp for the gallery, there's a little note at the bottom
"ezGallery (Full) coming soon with support for all forum systems."

Just wondering what the "Full" gallery will include. Do you currently have this type of gallery running on another software?
(2010-06-30, 12:25 AM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed in the acp for the gallery, there's a little note at the bottom
"ezGallery (Full) coming soon with support for all forum systems."

Just wondering what the "Full" gallery will include. Do you currently have this type of gallery running on another software?
Yes I do on SMF http://www.smfhacks.com/smf-gallery-pro.php coming to all forum systems hopefully this summer.

Shemo I think I got it try this version
Attached