MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is there a features list comparison between the lite and pro?

Thank you.
I upgraded my site from 1.6.x to 1.8.6 some months ago, and only now have I realized that the image approval function no longer works.  The site shows that I have dozens of images pending approval, but when I click to access them I get mostly a blank page.  Has this been encountered before?

[attachment=36097]

[attachment=36098]
@Jayfore have you also updated the plugin ?

@maritimerbob not sure if there is a side by side comparison - however ezgallerypro features might help
(2016-04-15, 12:41 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]@Jayfore have you also updated the plugin ?

No, I have not -- did not realize there was a new version available.  I will give it a shot.  Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.
Do you have limitations on the number of categories or photos that you can have with ezGallery Lite? Also is there any limitations? Thanks
(2016-04-15, 12:55 PM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-15, 12:41 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]@Jayfore have you also updated the plugin ?

No, I have not -- did not realize there was a new version available.  I will give it a shot.  Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.

OK, I just updated the plugin (deactivate, copy new files, activate) and afterward I still get the same behavior where I get an empty pane when I try to access the images that are pending approval.  I then tried to uninstall and reinstall, but that did not help either.

All other functions of the plugin seem to still work fine, just not the Approve Images page.
http://www.greatlakesroadriders.org/forum/admin/index.php?module=config/ezgallery&action=approvelist
^ needs to be checked on your forum. would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP)
Is it possible to upload multiple pictures at a time? on either this or the pro version?  I looked through the pro features and the standard features and neither mention if it does or not. But the standard only allows one at a time.
Yes there is a bulk uploader in the pro version.
Curious if users can have their own album and have a link in the Lite/Pro version? Thanks