MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It will get better soon Smile
ı little english

i am live in turkeySmile

my guestions:
you can press "next" to view the next picture
I need to add that feature.
(2010-10-06, 03:20 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]I need to add that feature.

Yes, please! This would make an already amazing plugin even better. Also, perhaps a permission setting to allow groups other than admins to edit photo comments -- at least their own. Thanks!
Just thought of another cool feature... To be able to view "new" pics, which would be ones you have not already seen... Or maybe to just be able to see them displayed by date.
sorry for banal question...is there multi upload?
There is no bulk upload feature yet.
oh no...Sad
Would there be any way to integrate the ezGallery search into the existing MyBB search? So the keywords, etc. would be relevant there? Any way to make the keywords somehow relevant in search engines too? I would love for someone to search on Google for "trike motorcycle" and get some results that point to images in my site's gallery.

Thanks again for all you have done! This plugin makes my site so much better!
I don't see that happening I like to keep searching of two systems seperate and it would be hard organize the data in the search results etc
(2010-10-11, 07:10 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see that happening I like to keep searching of two systems seperate and it would be hard organize the data in the search results etc

OK, gotcha. Any way that there can be a permission for the ability to EDIT picture comments (only deletion is possible at this time)?