MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes that is all that is needed
Hi

in the postbit for users where the link for gallery is, it always points to my own gallery? How can fix it so when i click on a members postbit link for gallery it points to there gallery & not my own!

Thanks Smile
This mod have issue with myadvertisiment mod can you resolve this
http://community.mybb.com/thread-91283.html
I will try and see what I can do remind if I forget in a couple days.
Just to remind you any news about issue with myadvertisiment mods
I'm using the latest version of mybb and i installed this last night. I get a blank a page that says This file cannot be accessed directly when I click my gallery link. I also have Warning Gallery path is not writable! I tried to chmod it like the earlier reply's said but still nothing. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
I get the following error when I try and go to my gallery page without permissions
cannot_ezgallery_view

did a search on google and it turned up a ton of sites with the same message on their page.

Seems like there could be a better message given when you don't have rights to view the gallery
Are you using the latest version?
Great plugin!
Can you add upload image by url?
vbgamer, have you decided whether or not you're going to release the pro version of this plugin? if so, how much are you looking to get?