MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-06-29, 10:42 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Designed it based on my forum template. But it uses the standard style classes. No templates to make edits yet.

when this plugin is more enhanced, I'll definitely look into moving my galleries to it.
More Updates plan just hunt for bugs now! Or fixes that need to be made then I work on adding more Smile
(2010-06-29, 10:48 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]More Updates plan just hunt for bugs now! Or fixes that need to be made then I work on adding more Smile

I'll throw it up on a test forum and see if I can't help you move the plugin along and help work out any issues I find.
I got an sql error when trying to edit permissions from the admin panel.
What did the error say?
Sry i never took a screenshot
Can try again what you did to cause that error?
when you go to configure the gallery, it returns this:
Warning [2] mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource - Line: 89 - File: inc/ezgallery.lib.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/ezgallery.lib.php 89 mysql_fetch_row
/inc/plugins/ezgallery.php 285 LoadGallerySettings
[PHP] ezgallery_admin
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 call_user_func_array
/admin/index.php 379 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource - Line: 91 - File: inc/ezgallery.lib.php PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/ezgallery.lib.php 91 mysql_free_result
/inc/plugins/ezgallery.php 285 LoadGallerySettings
[PHP] ezgallery_admin
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 call_user_func_array
/admin/index.php 379 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Thats what i got too
That error is odd... Because that means either wrong with the query or table does not exist
Check if your mybb_gallery_settings table exists