MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-12-15, 07:31 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Will consider adding it. So you want it to download the photo and save it to gallery via a url?
e.g if you want to put a picture from a site in your gallery,you should save it on you PC and upload it.
But if plugin had this option you could upload it whitout saving (like Mihalism Script)
(2011-12-05, 03:36 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]I have to get time to build a dedicated MyBB version. Just recently built the standalone version ezGallery http://www.ezcommunitysuite.com/ezgallery.php with integration options to MyBB and other forums.
Just have to get back into it at some point to build a native version

with the current version, are forum users able to have their own albums and are admins able to set size quotas on the users' album space?

those two things alone are essentially hanging me up from installing the gallery, I'd even pay to have that added into the plugin.
For the MyBB version currently does not support those features. Time is against me when I have so many projects to work on 100+ mods/plugins across multiple forum software, websites, other software, and my main work at marketing company.
(2012-01-05, 06:29 AM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]For the MyBB version currently does not support those features. Time is against me when I have so many projects to work on 100+ mods/plugins across multiple forum software, websites, other software, and my main work at marketing company.

if I install it now, and you add that feature later, can a script be ran to put photos uploaded by a user into a users root album?

also, what is different in your free version compared to the one you're selling right now?
I used to use ezgallery until I made the switch to coppermine. Loving coppermine...
(2012-01-05, 08:16 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-01-05, 06:29 AM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]For the MyBB version currently does not support those features. Time is against me when I have so many projects to work on 100+ mods/plugins across multiple forum software, websites, other software, and my main work at marketing company.

if I install it now, and you add that feature later, can a script be ran to put photos uploaded by a user into a users root album?

also, what is different in your free version compared to the one you're selling right now?

Yeah you can always install lite then upgrade when pro is released.
Partial feature list is similar to my SMF version http://www.smfhacks.com/smf-gallery-pro.php
do you added just url option in this plugin becouse i dont fill my server with 1000 pictures
i moved host, copied the database & everything from my old host to new, the gallery is all working but 1 problem, the images arent showing that were from my old host!

New ones that i upload to new host are fine, but in categorys where it shows the thumbnails, all of my old ones only show the details & no thumbnail/pic.

like i say everyhting is fine (it even says the total amount of images is correct) just the images dont show :/ ?

...on my old host my url to gallery was:

myurl.co.uk/forum/gallery

on my new host its:

myurl.co.uk/nwf/gallery

could this be the problem as my actual forum folder name is different?
Gallery url should be

myurl.co.uk/nwf/gallery/

Check that configuration path is correct since that is probably updated since you changed hosts.
ok jus checked yup its got a trailing /

also when i upload new pics, they arent showing, all the details for the pic come up such as uploader/date & time etc.. but no image/thumbnail either, so its with my old pics from old host & any new pics added Sad ?
when i put the path & url details in of my old host... they show but then an error comes up on the gallery page saying not writable, so i put it back to my new host details. (my old host is still active but wont be soon).
any ideas? i just tried uninstalling & installing clean copy from the latest download, still same problem... everything is there...but the images :/
heres a couple of images to show u what i mean Smile

Category page:
[attachment=25511]

Thumbnail page:
[attachment=25512]
what i think its doing is pulling the image from my old host as when i set the path & url in CP to my old host...they show, so how do i change the settings so it pulls the images from my new host?
any ideas Jon, I have been thinking of upgrading but before I do i want to make sure its all working for me on my board Smile