MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed the plugin but I'm getting one problem. The myadvertisement plugin didn't work in gallery page. I mean in the gallery page myadvertisement plugin couldn't show any ads its just show the ad zone name. Can anybody tell me how I can solve this problem ??
Known issue search this topic about it.
im getting the following problem:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
   1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's of the InMoov Robot',1,'')' at line 3
Query:
   INSERT INTO mybb_gallery_cat (title, description,roworder,image) VALUES ('InMoov Robot', 'At this category you can find the official photo's of the InMoov Robot',1,'')

what can i do?

im using a dutch webhost called mijndomein.nl
Are you using the latest version? I think it is the ' in photos causing the issue. I don't see anyway that can cause an issue with the latest version I have though...If you are doing this when adding a category
(2015-01-18, 03:18 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Known issue search this topic about it.

Hello sir..........Sorry to say but could not find........can you please provide the link ????
Check out this post for help http://community.mybb.com/post-754578.html
is it possible to change the breadcrumb and title from ezGallery to just Gallery? seems more fitting..
yeah just change the language file would be the easy way to do it.
thanks!

altho i am getting one problem when trying to comment on uploaded images

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'companion' =P', 1427581486,21)' at line 3
Query:
INSERT INTO forum_gallery_comment (ID_MEMBER, comment, date, ID_PICTURE) VALUES (2,'nice... this might be a popular one cuz it can mean 'friend' ', 1427581486,21)

i am using the latest version you uploaded in october 14

and if i try to use double quotes it shows up as

"friend&quot
I just loaded this plugin onto my site, www.hookedonroleplaying.com

I was wondering if there was a way for the users of my forum to be able to upload their own photos to the plugin from their accounts? If I have to purchase the pro version for this feature, I will. Its just too much work for an admin to maintain the categories for everyone's profile. Is there a way users can manage and create their own categories?