MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confirmed...same error:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1054 - Unknown column 'p.gid' in 'on clause'
Query:
    SELECT u.title, p.ID_GROUP, p.view,p.add,p.edit,p.delete,p.comment,p.report,p.autoapprove, p.manage FROM mybb_usergroups AS u LEFT JOIN mybb_gallery_permissions as p ON (p.gid = u.gid) 
(2010-07-02, 04:04 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Getting the following error with the above fix:
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'p.gid' in 'on clause'
Query:
SELECT u.title, p.ID_GROUP, p.view,p.add,p.edit,p.delete,p.comment,p.report,p.autoapprove, p.manage FROM mybb_usergroups AS u LEFT JOIN mybb_gallery_permissions as p ON (p.gid = u.gid)

OOps try this one
Working now...thanks

EDIT: groups are now showing, but when I change the permissions, it won't save. They only save for the default groups.
Confirmed for custom membergroups too?
Edited my above post
I'm getting the same thing...custom group shows but wont hold settings. It reverts as soon as you click save.
(2010-07-02, 04:43 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Edited my above post
Ok I think I really really got it now try this one.
(2010-07-02, 04:44 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Now were cookin'! Thanks for the excellent support!

Can you change the permissions of the custom groups?
Getting this when I click the "Update Permissions" button

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'u.ID_GROUP' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT u.ID_GROUP, p.view,p.add,p.edit,p.delete,p.comment,p.report,p.autoapprove, p.manage FROM mybb_usergroups AS u LEFT JOIN mybb_gallery_permissions as p ON (p.ID_GROUP = u.gid)
(2010-07-02, 04:45 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-02, 04:44 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Now were cookin'! Thanks for the excellent support!

Can you change the permissions of the custom groups?
Getting this when I click the "Update Permissions" button

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'u.ID_GROUP' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT u.ID_GROUP, p.view,p.add,p.edit,p.delete,p.comment,p.report,p.autoapprove, p.manage FROM mybb_usergroups AS u LEFT JOIN mybb_gallery_permissions as p ON (p.ID_GROUP = u.gid)
bah forgot columns are named different this should be the last one....
Getting closer...now getting this

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as total FROM mybb_gallery_permissions as p WHERE p.ID_GROUP =