MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh sorry forgot to refresh ignore last comment.
But I have got a problem I posted on your forum thread.
thanks i have installed and its functional Smile
(2010-08-10, 08:54 PM)Wolfseye Wrote: [ -> ][Image: galleryproblem.th.jpg]

There is a little issue I have with this Mod. See that black area. What is that ?

that can be fixed by changing you tborder background colour to match the colour of I think its either trow or trow2 not sure.
Does this integrate the forums theme and the registered users aswell, and if not how could that be done?
Yes it should.
hi there,

how can i add multiple images in ezgallery?
i have fully functional ezgallery, but take lots of time when i have to load multiple images as have to wait for one image then have to laod another image and so on.
(2010-09-13, 09:26 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-10, 08:54 PM)Wolfseye Wrote: [ -> ][Image: galleryproblem.th.jpg]

There is a little issue I have with this Mod. See that black area. What is that ?

that can be fixed by changing you tborder background colour to match the colour of I think its either trow or trow2 not sure.

I am affraid changing that will affect your overall theme ...
(2010-09-15, 07:27 AM)shoaib Wrote: [ -> ]hi there,

how can i add multiple images in ezgallery?
i have fully functional ezgallery, but take lots of time when i have to load multiple images as have to wait for one image then have to laod another image and so on.
Not built in yet to the gallery for a multiuploader
Hi

I have just downloaded your excellentMyBB and in the process of installing Ezgallery. MyBB says it is installed but when I try to open it from the forum link I get this error.

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/alpujarr/public_html/Forum/inc/ezgallery.lib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/alpujarr/public_html/Forum/ezgallery.php on line 6

Wonder if anyone can throw some light on it..... I am NO expert....

Thanks in advance
Graham

Redownload ezGallery and make sure you upload all files looks like your missing uploading ezgallery.lib.php to your inc folder