MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded ezGallery Pro and it self-identifies in MyBB as 5.3.1. I have MyBB ver. 1.8.24 installed.

My problem is that I cannot see any visible sign of the install on the MyBB forum. The "Lite" version had at least a linked icon in the top menu, and it looks like maybe there should be a category for it, but nothing like that is on display. Additionally it says in the Configuration of MyBB that the path to the gallery is supposed to be [mysite]/forum/gallery but no page renders when you follow that path.

I can set a menu item that leads to ezgallery.php and I have done that, but I am wondering if something is wrong with my install.

I'm sure it's a mistake on my part as I am new to both pieces of software, but would appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

Also wondering if creating categories is still an admin-only function. Thanks in advance for any help.
elizabeth1 sorry I missed this post. For ezGallery Pro please post on our site to keep support topic clear:
Post at https://www.mybbhacks.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10

The menu you should link to yoursite.com/ezgallery.php
Is there any way to migrate from photopost gallery?
There is not currently. I think that gallery was discontinued years ago?
It was discontinued a few years ago but had a lot of active installations.
thank you for this!
I am using a responsive theme but I noticed that the Add A Picture link disappears on small screens!  Anyone know how I can add it to small screens?  If I buy PRO, will it work better with responsive themes?
Pro has the same template system currently it was easier for me to develop. Ideally it would be better to put in the database just would take a lot of time...
(2023-07-10, 01:10 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]Pro has the same template system currently it was easier for me to develop. Ideally it would be better to put in the database just would take a lot of time...

Thanks for the reply!  I'd love to use the gallery but I just can't get it edited to fit smart screens.

@vbgamer

I have been messing with the settings and I think I can use it if I set it to 1 or 2 columns but I need to figure out how to get the ADD A PICTURE link back on the screen...do you have any ideas where I may find the link in the template?

Here is a screen shot from PC desktop (Notice Add a Picture and Return to Gallery links at bottom)
[attachment=46145]

And here is a screen cap from a small screen (No links at the bottom?)
[attachment=46146]