MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i seem to have a problem when i click on the gallery icon i get he message this file cannot be accessed directly? how do i fix this?
Link to a page where this occurs on?
(2010-12-17, 04:31 AM)fastas Wrote: [ -> ]www.themudwarriors.com

Hmm, did you properly activate the plugin? What are the permissions on the ezgallery.php file? That's all I can think of.
im thinking something is wrong within the ftp, cause i was getting errors all day installing it and had to upload certain files in the certain spots to get it to all work but i dunno where to upload that file and what file to upload
(2010-12-17, 02:05 PM)fastas Wrote: [ -> ]im thinking something is wrong within the ftp, cause i was getting errors all day installing it and had to upload certain files in the certain spots to get it to all work but i dunno where to upload that file and what file to upload

Sounds like that would be the problem. Like any plugin, all the files should be copied to the root of your forum, preserving the structure that they have in the ZIP. This would put ezgallery.php in your root folder, and then create/copy items to the INC and GALLERY folders.
ok got it workign reuploaded and over road the ezgallery.php file and it works now. After playing with it now i have uploaded a picture and it says approved but no picture shows up, so does it take a min for the picture to appear or should it appear instantly?
You have a bad gallery url set it to
http://www.themudwarriors.com/gallery/

Under ezGallery settings
(2010-12-17, 03:50 PM)fastas Wrote: [ -> ]ok got it workign reuploaded and over road the ezgallery.php file and it works now. After playing with it now i have uploaded a picture and it says approved but no picture shows up, so does it take a min for the picture to appear or should it appear instantly?
I had the same issue CHMOD the uploaded files to 644 and the folder gallery to 755
How do I show the last loaded image?

// Üyenin resimlerine git 
				if ($mybb->user['uid']!= 0)

//redirect('ezgallery.php?action=view&id=' . $id);

redirect('ezgallery.php?action=myimages&u=' . $mybb->user['uid']);

else 
					redirect('ezgallery.php?ezgallery.php?cat=' . $cat); 
			}