MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No idea probably another month or two.
After you install the latest picture on the screen to show the picture please help
vbgamer,

if I were to install the free version of this gallery now and buy the pro version when it's complete, would it automatically create user albums for users who have already uploaded photos into the gallery?

for example:
1- user X uploads 5 images in the lite version of the gallery
2- I buy the pro version of the gallery
3- the pro version creates an album for user X and moves all the photos user X uploaded while using the lite version into the newly created album by the pro version.

any ideas vbgamer to my above question?
It would not do #3 it would leave the images where they are it.
(2010-11-27, 07:10 PM)SaschaH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-27, 05:44 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that is because I am not using the MyBB template system yet.

I think the same... did you plan to use the template system in future? I'm not alone with this problem, look at this:

Google: ezGallery & My Advertisement

Me too. Really want to fix this. I can live with not having the ads on the ezGallery page if I can get rid of {myadvertisements[zone_1]} showing up.
are you plannin to make it cheaper? 30 bux is a lot of money =(
No that is the presale price it is actually going up to $50
+Added support for secondary membergroup permissions thanks to Arckame
(2011-03-30, 01:19 AM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]1.0.9
+Added support for secondary membergroup permissions thanks to Arckame

Thank you! Same upgrade process as in the past -- just overwrite the existing files, and no need to deactivate & reactivate?