MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-11-16, 08:06 PM)Cyphocx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-16, 07:17 PM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-16, 06:50 PM)Cyphocx Wrote: [ -> ]You sure that you didn't modify anything?

Cause according to that error your global.php file is missing(It should be in the forum root folder).

Yup, it's there... 644 permissions. The minute I put my old ezgallery.php back, it works fine again. My site will not even come up with the new file in place.
It must be interfering with another plugin.

I am using a freshly installed MyBB, so I am pretty sure it's something you've done.

Anybody else out there having this problem with the new file?
What plugins do you already have installed?
(2011-11-16, 08:28 PM)Cyphocx Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins do you already have installed?

Yeesh... Lots of 'em. Do you know of a good way to get a listing? Copy/pasting from the ACP plugins screen would be painful. Smile
Well, I can't really make out which one is interfering with it. I can only assure you that it will work flawlessly if you have a clean install. ^^

I'll try to work on a solution.
(2011-11-19, 06:32 AM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-16, 08:28 PM)Cyphocx Wrote: [ -> ]What plugins do you already have installed?

Yeesh... Lots of 'em. Do you know of a good way to get a listing? Copy/pasting from the ACP plugins screen would be painful. Smile

send me the link of your gallery, ill check it
(2011-06-05, 08:34 PM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]I get the following error when I try and go to my gallery page without permissions
cannot_ezgallery_view

applies also to cannot_ezgallery_view , cannot_ezgallery_add and all others cannot_ezgallery_xxxxx.

Search for: fatal_error2($permTitle);
replace with: fatal_error2($lang->$permTitle);

in ezgallery.lib.php and you see the associated messages. Cool
There is a conflict between ezGallery and the mod Advanced Secure Spoiler. If Advanced Secure Spoiler is activated you got an error in the ezGallery admin panel if you click on categorys:

Language englishadmin (.../forum/inc/languages/englishadmin) is not installed

If you disable Advanced Secure Spoiler all is working fine ...
I´ve made a german language translation for ezGallery.
If you like it for your gallery, leave a pm ... Wink
Using MyBB 1.6.4 ezGallery 1.0.9 prior to today all was fine no new updates on plug-ins, entering the gallery (all) what was once thumbnails (120x120) are now full size, any solution for a cure would be most helpful.

(2011-11-19, 09:37 PM)Cyphocx Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try to work on a solution.

I get the same behavior on one of my other sites, that's now running 1.6.5. Same story there -- global.php is present in the forum root. If I rename the global.php to something else, the error comes up with the exact same wording.

BTW... Looks like the 1.0.9 version of the plugin needs no updating for MyBB 1.6.5, but I can't be certain about this updated one -- will it need to be updated for 1.6.5? The only line that I wonder about it #2008 (function DoToolBarStrip($button_strip, $direction)). Thanks
bah Seems like I am not getting email notifications missed the replies to this topic.
I have upgraded my site to 1.6.5 and looks ok so far.
If there is specific pages that error out let me know. There seems to be some plugin changes I been reading about for 1.6.5 so that may be a factor.
(2011-11-30, 02:50 AM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]bah Seems like I am not getting email notifications missed the replies to this topic.
I have upgraded my site to 1.6.5 and looks ok so far.
If there is specific pages that error out let me know. There seems to be some plugin changes I been reading about for 1.6.5 so that may be a factor.

Your 1.0.9 plugin seems to work fine on MyBB 1.6.5... It's the updated EZGALLERY.PHP file from Cyphocx that does not work for me in any way... Either on 1.6.4 or 1.6.5. Did you have any hand in creating that updated file, or was Cyphocx just being extremely helpful in your absence?