MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I plan to deciding if that goes in the pro or lite version on SMF I have it in the pro version.

Would be possible to do no way currently to do that though.
Jon, how about RSS feed for the gallery? That would be cool! Big Grin
Jon,

is it possible to add maybe 2-3 more upload boxes on the lite version?
(2010-07-22, 04:21 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]I plan to deciding if that goes in the pro or lite version on SMF I have it in the pro version.

Would be possible to do no way currently to do that though.

im getting an error viewing the ezgallery and I clicked on your sig?

http://www.mybbhacks.com/ezgallery.php
Changed permissions for guests you should now see the page.

Lite is pretty much featured locked now. Mostly will be doing either interface improvements and bug fixes.
Would it also be possible to integrate ratings for different images for registered user groups as well?

Thanks!
Yeah I have rating system planned for the pro edition.
Jon,

is it possible to add the photos via ftp to get them to show up in a category? I got like 500+ photos for 2 categories that I DO NOT want to upload 1-by-1.
another important thing, I think you need to add the gallery into an album cause the way it is now you gotta go back eachtime to look at the next picture, how come you cant put all pictures of that user or group into 1 album? Then users just have to click next to view all pictures in that 1 user or group album then rather having to go back eachtime?

Thanks!
(2010-07-26, 03:37 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]Jon,

is it possible to add the photos via ftp to get them to show up in a category? I got like 500+ photos for 2 categories that I DO NOT want to upload 1-by-1.
I have an import folder in my other gallery will probably add the same to ezgallery pro