MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ have you used forumURL/ezgallery.php ?
Thx for the quick reply! Thats the correct link indeed -> works Smile

I guess, I was mislead by the different link in the plugin settings.

edit: When using keywords, I get: "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." The url looks fine though: forumurl/ezgallery.php?action=search2&key=fanmade.
The search in this thread didnt give me any hit for "keyword", so I hope Im not asking what was answered already...

Is it about the delimiter for keywords maybe? Comma didnt work since it took it as part of the keyword. I used Space in the above example.
Try to copy this file to the root of your forum and let me know if it helps.
Great, ty, keywords are working fine now!
Post new release on MyBB Site
!Fixed issue with keyword links searching not working.
Hi is there a hyperlink I can put on member profiles that will link to their ezgalllery photos?

either in free or paid version?

Next time, before I ask a question, I will try to solve the question, i nailed this on my first try.
Yeah, is there any hook or something to actually connect the gallery to the forum in a streamlined way?

EG:
  • a user wants to upload a picture from a thread to the gallery
  • the gallery checks the db via hashsum if the picture is already there
  • if not: it uploads it to the gallery (small pop up to which category) and links it in the post with a thumbnail
  • if yes: it links the already uploaded picture
That way it would also help to ease the cumbersome image upload function myBB has, reduce duplicate uploads and offer an easy way to view the picture without having to find the post it originated from.

I know its asking much, but anything that streamlines the posting process might get ppl to post more stuff imho.
gives error on mobile upload. "not a valid picture file"
Can you attach that image? does the image work normally when uploaded from your computer
Its weird I cant upload attachment even here from my iphone. Mybb redirects me to newreply.php after hiting upload button. Any idea?