MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2010-07-02, 04:51 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Getting closer...now getting this
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4
Query:
SELECT COUNT(*) as total FROM mybb_gallery_permissions as p WHERE p.ID_GROUP =
Ok now....this is it has to be. lol all these steps to fix one thing.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'add,edit,delete,comment,report,autoapprove, manage) VALUES (8,0,0,0,0,0,0,0' at line 2
Query:
INSERT IGNORE INTO mybb_gallery_permissions (ID_GROUP,view,add,edit,delete,comment,report,autoapprove, manage) VALUES (8,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0)

sorry...
(2010-07-02, 04:56 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'add,edit,delete,comment,report,autoapprove, manage) VALUES (8,0,0,0,0,0,0,0' at line 2
Query:
INSERT IGNORE INTO mybb_gallery_permissions (ID_GROUP,view,add,edit,delete,comment,report,autoapprove, manage) VALUES (8,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0)

sorry...
Bah reserved name issues try this.....
No errors now, but still not saving the permissions

Would uninstalling and reinstalling fix it?
Hi,
I have problem by UTF-8 Conversion.

http://up.iranblog.com/Files/b02d7c7b89384249adad.jpg

tested by 1.0.3/1.0.4
Pars file not found on the image But I think it is an issue with MyBB I heard there were some bugs withe the conversion.
(2010-07-02, 05:05 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]No errors now, but still not saving the permissions

Would uninstalling and reinstalling fix it?

That may do it! I uninstalled and reinstalled and it seems to be working...standby for further testing.
Confirmed...works after re-installing.
(2010-07-02, 05:21 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Confirmed...works after re-installing.

Fixed the issue should work fine now final version!
I'm good too! Thanks the extra effort vbgamer45! Appreciate the support!