MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezGallery 2.0.1 - Photogallery for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started this mod sunday night so it should get better over time. I think I am going to port my full gallery over to MyBB too if good response.
Cant access the admin section because ive changed the admin directorys name on my forum , were can i edit this so i can change it to my current directorys name ?

Other than that it looks great.
You would have to edit the ezgallery.php files and do a find /admin/ and replace with /yourdirectoryname/
Would it be possible, also, to add some sort of gallery in the user's profile of the pictures that they've uploaded? =P
(2010-06-29, 10:12 PM)vbgamer45 Wrote: [ -> ]I started this mod sunday night so it should get better over time. I think I am going to port my full gallery over to MyBB too if good response.

I have a fairly large gallery using gallery 3, but there's no mybb bridge and if this accomplishes some of the stuff gallery 3 is lacking, I'll definitely use it.

maybe you can add this to your list of updates:
groups
user galleries (so that they are locked into a gallery set up for them by the admin)
add tags to photos
seo for the gallery
have a photo for the albums
Yes it would be possible
Thanks m8
I have a huge list that includes most of those features so that will be one of my projects this summer.
How come the online demo looks better lol? Its has nicer borders etc... Do we have to add the classes ourselfs?
Also where are the templates to make slight edits?
Designed it based on my forum template. But it uses the standard style classes. No templates to make edits yet.